1,674 results
All reviews convention center heavenly bed spg member nascar hall of fame lobby bar starbucks coffee bank of america stadium attending a conference per day self parking light rail front desk staff very nice hotel business trip downtown gym valet
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Located in the financial district this beautiful hotel is a 3 minute walk from the convention center. It is a beauty inside and from the welcoming lobby to the friendly staff, this hotel has earned top marks in my book for comfort and cleanliness. The rooms are clean and the beds are heavenly. Loved the option to rent workout clothes for $5. This was a convenience I didn’t know I needed till I tried it. Simply genius. Also took them up on the free points for going green during my stay. I was recognized as a premium member of the rewards program and appreciated the free bottles of water. The restaurant downstairs was awesome but I have to tell you the wings I got at the bar was probably one of the best wings I ever tasted. This hotel gets top points for friendly staff, great service, creative amenities, clean rooms and all round comfort. This is a top pick in 2018.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
WestinCharlotte, Hotel Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you kindly for taking time out of your day to share your experience at our beautiful hotel. We are thrilled to see we provided you with a top notch experience and that you enjoyed our staff, service, rooms, amenities and location. All great features we offer to make sure our guests truly enjoy their stay in the Queen City. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and ensuring another great stay.

Be well,
Toby Scott-Long, Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 25, 2018

The Weston provides excellent value for a business trip to downtown Charlotte. The location is very convenient to downtown offices, as well as the light rail, Epicenter, restaurants, and breweries. The rooms are always very clean and the staff is friendly. I've stayed here many times since 2015.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob T
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Dear Rob T,

We love having guests return to stay with us again and again. Nothing pleases us more than to know that we have provided everything necessary for you to have a wonderful stay. Thanks for making The Westin Charlotte your home away from home, and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I have stayed here twice this summer and I never felt like I was at a big chain hotel. It feels cozy even though the lobby is spacious. The building itself is architecturally interesting, the location is great, and the service is impeccable. I enjoyed running towards South End, less than a mile away. It's easy to find your way to the light rail line tracks from the Westin and just follow that path. Charlotte is a cool little city that is fun to explore.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Laurie G,

Thank you for staying with us once again at The Westin Charlotte and for sharing your review. We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay with us and loved our amazing accommodations, convenient location, and excellent service. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I stayed here for a convention in July. Very nice hotel Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable. I was able to get a late check out due to having a late flight that night. Only problem I had was the maid did not speak English and the construction outside. I adapted to it. I do wish there was a regular pool not just a lap pool. I only ate a banquet we had on Saturday night, so I could not say how the food in the restaurants were.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear cbo133,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Westin Charlotte. Thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed our hospitality. We work hard to create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere, so we're happy you experienced that during your visit. We loved having you as our guest and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. We had an awesome stay! This is a Beautiful hotel! The rooms are very modern. The electric free buses are only two blocks away that takes you around the downtown area. There is mandatory valet parking. The TV in the room is nice. There is a safe in room. There is a small refrigerator. The customer service is excellent.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Ruby P,

On behalf of our staff, thank you for the terrific review. We offer our guests a serene retreat in the heart of the Queen City's bustling uptown district and we are thrilled to know how much you loved your well-appointed room. All of us here at Westin Charlotte look forward to having you visit us again.