“Chrisette Michele show...wow”
Review of The Fillmore

The Fillmore
Ranked #39 of 189 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The show was great, we got VIP seat, because of the standing room only concept. The sound equipment blocked the view to see the band and when the artist would lean on a stool. Its not short people friendly.

1  Thank MrMrsReid
"sight lines"
"waiting in line"
"well worth the money"

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ok... so I've seen 3 shows in the past 5 years there the most recent being Rock the Vote with Dave Grohl and Foo Fighters! I have to tell you that the venue is perfect, there isn't a bad seat (no seats) in the house! So if you're someone who likes to be on their feet and "in" the music... GO TO THE FILLMORE!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very nice facility to see a concert. Friendly staff! We had a wonderful time. We would come back here to see a concert again in a minute!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This venue is amazing!! This was my first show there and it definitely won't be my last!! Emily and Michaela took excellent care of us and I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone I know!!
From the surprise upgrade to the VIP box to the great service from Michaela all show long this was an incredible experience!! Thank you both for making this one of the best nights of my life!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I went here for the first time to see A Silent Film. It's a small room with central stage and couple bars along the walls. There was plenty of space & great views all around the room. Bathrooms were clean & bars had a short wait. Definitely want to return again soon.

Been to The Fillmore? Share your experiences!