“Again, simply excellent”

Good for: Families with children
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Again, simply excellent”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

went here again this past friday night. and as always, the meal does not disappoint. i frequent here often and continue to be impressed. literally, everything is good on this menu.

• Visited August 2014

Charlottte NC
“Que Bueno!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I really like Mexican food, and I think 1900 Mexican Grill is about the best in town. The staff is first rate, the atmosphere is sort of so-so, and the food is very tasty - fresh and flavorful! I see lots of regulars there and like the way the staff has come to know me and welcome me. It is pretty much the standard fare for Mexican restaurants, but I put it on the top for Charlottte

• Visited July 2014
CHARLOTTE
“A good Mexican restaurant with an attitude!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I can't complain about the food or the service in this restaurant because I have eaten here many times and have no complaints...except one. Usually Mexican restaurants have a very poor selection of wines, especially a chardonnay. Tonight I ate at this restaurant and since there was a wait I went to the bar to have a chardonnay. I asked for the house chardonnay because to be quite honest I don't think I have ever had a good glass of wine in a Mexican restaurant and I didn't expect to pay much for a glass. I received what I thought was a glass of house wine only to be charged $12.00. This should not occur in this restaurant because my food was actually about the same price. I would strongly suggest and urge the owners to put a decent priced house wine on their list which would be more in line with what most customers would expect. I won't say I won't go back to this restaurant but I will never again pay $12.00 for a glass of chardonnay. In my opinion, regardless of what the owners state, this charge is way out of line, even in a more high rated restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
“good food for the price”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hot salsa was spicy which I really enjoyed. I also got the taco salad lunch special which was not very special. I would probably not go again I'd rather go to Moe's for a lower price and better quality food.

Visited October 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We took fahita and its very good. Portion is very large and 2 can eat easily.
Very friendly service and they prepared exactly how we asked to do so.

Visited September 2013