“Great time”

The Bank of America Stadium
Ranked #10 of 147 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Screens are huge and provide a great view. Security was friendly and approachable. Our seats were wet and we were advised to get paper towels to dry them but it didn't help at all we had to use an extra sweatshirt to dry the seats. We had a great time and would visit again. Food was obviously expensive but it was good and good portion (BBQ).

All reviews
in 55 reviews
"field"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed November 24, 2014

How on earth did they just finish remodeling this stadium? It looks like it was built in the roman days. There is no system and everything is sloppy.

Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I are on our second year of owning PSL's to BOA stadium. First off,parking. It's a good idea to get your parking ahead of time. Park whiz allows online transactions and you can get a birds eye view of where your parking is in relation to the stadium. Plenty of bars and such around if you don't want to tailgate an event.
Secondly,the food vendors in the stadium. They really need to have them placed properly. They promote a sandwich and it's only sold in one tiny corner of the stadium. Really? Beer and beverage vendors are aplenty
Stadium is clean for the most part. It's hard to keep up after a bunch of drunks at a football game. The new renovations are nice. The escalators are a welcome addition. All in all its a very nice stadium. Really enjoy going to events here.

1  Thank Jhoneycutt
Reviewed November 19, 2014

Overall, a very nice stadium that I look forward to revisiting in the future. My only complaint is that after the game was over, there were massive lines waiting to get on the escalators, which were right next to the walking ramps causing a huge backup as people milled about the escalators waiting to board, while others attempted to walk down the ramp. This really delayed our leaving of the stadium, especially considering a gate being in place funneling people around one turn of the walking ramp through a 5 foot wide opening.

I didn't use the restroom, so I can't comment on the cleanliness/line for the restroom.

The overall fan experience as people have stated below me, is truly a 21st century first class act and fulfilled my expectations for an NFL stadium. The sound quality, video boards, halftime and commercial entertainment met, if not exceeded expectations.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 17, 2014

The stadium was centrally located, and easy to get to in Downtown Charlotte. The seating areas of the stadium were in good condition.

My BIGGEST complaint, which I've never experienced at any other stadium, is their bag policy. My friend's purse fit in the dotted diagram you have to place it on. It passed the first 2 inspections, but a lady stopped us at the end and failed it. She said "you can either throw it away, or take it back to you hotel". Are you kidding me? It passed two prior inspections and this lady on a power trip wanted to start us off on a bad experience?

1  Thank Guide810203