“Great tour!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Went on the tour of the stadium, great fun! The guide was so funny an absolute gem! Loved it! Saw a game there as well. The Panthers lost but still had a great time.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jennifer J

• Hebrew first
Kingswinford, United Kingdom
165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 269 helpful votes
“More of a Purr than a Roar!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Visited the Stadium in January for the tour and enjoyed it so much we decided to get tickets for our first NFL game in November to see how the stadium coped with the masses and get a feel for the great American day out.

First thing that hits you are the prices for Beers and food in the stadium, eye watering compared to UK sporting events, the Stadium was only half full yet announced as a sell out, work that one out for yourself? Tickets were on sale on every street corner in Charlotte at gate price so if your visiting no panic for tickets.

Unlike the UK there was no segregation of the fans with both Panthers and Buccaneers fans sharing rows and enjoying banter.

If you are new to NFL make sure you strike the day out of your diary as the game lasts a millennium, with the first quarter taking one hour and ten minutes?

Sadly it was the lack of atmosphere that surprised me, the pageantry at the start was very emotional to say the least and I would do it all again, only on a warmer day.

Go Panthers!

Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“My goal is to hit all 32 teams...checked this one off my list”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I really like how the Panthers put their Carolina Blue out in the front entrance. The panthers in the front look aggressive and the stadium itself is quite magnificent. I am glad I got to check this one off my list of stadiums that I need to visit. As long as I get to see it, I will give it 5 stars. I just wished my time of convenience to come here was a few weeks after, so I would have watched my favorite team play here.

Visited October 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice stadium”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Beautiful stadium and nice club level. Easy to walk to from financial district hotels. lots of fun tailgating everywhere. Nightmare to drive out of town after the game.

Visited October 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

On a sunny day this stadium is fantastic to watch the Panthers play. I just wish they would step it up and win every now and then to make it even more enjoyable.