“Great food from great people”
Review of Living Kitchen

Living Kitchen
Ranked #34 of 2,403 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
München, Deutschland
“Great food from great people”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Organic, local, raw combined with a perfect taste.
If you want to eat not only healthy but also please your tasebuds come here.
In the early morning they serve smoothies and breakfast items. During lunch my favorite is the Lunasagna. Full flavor but low in carbohydrates I indulge in both taste an health. And the best, you don't leave full, just satisfied and you get back to work full of power and energy.

North Carolina
“Healthy and Delicious! Beautifully presented food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Charlotte! You will want to take a picture of your plate before you eat. The food and juices are wholesome and delicious. You are actually being nourished when you eat at Luna's. Lovely new restaurant! Wonderful food!

• Visited June 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Turn a Non-Vegan, Vegan”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Myself and a friend were in Charlotte for a quick visit and I eat vegan and she doesn't, but she wanted to have breakfast somewhere I would enjoy. I looked for a vegan place and it suggested Luna's. We arrived and very warmly welcomed. Our waitress gave us suggestions based on her favorites. I had the volcano juice, loved it. The Living Bagel was very filling and I was able to take the other half home and have it for lunch. My friend enjoyed her meal and was very excited to bring others. I look forward to eating at Luna's again!

1 Thank Rebecca B
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Makes eating raw easy”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We love Luna's!! Tried it for the first time about 4 months ago and can say that it was the final push I needed for going vegan. They make eating raw easy to do. Yes, the food is a little overpriced; I LOVE to see them come down a little bit on their "burgers" and salads to encourage people like me to eat there more frequently. But, all in all, it's a great place to get your veggies on. They have new items on the menu that are simply amazing. A new Pad Thai and Waldorf salad. MUSTS to try. Even the hardiest of meat lovers are impressed by Luna's food. Or that's been my experience. Would love to see them open another location in the Ballantyne area....

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gibcer
Babylon, New York
“Service was horrendous”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The food was delicious, but the service was truly awful, and no one seemed to care. Of our party of four at lunch on a weekend when the restaurant was moderately busy, three of our party received their food fairly promptly, while the fourth person had to call the waiter over (he had not checked to see who had received food) and ask where the food was. Eventually, the food arrived, but not the smoothie that person had ordered. The waiter had to be called over again and asked where the smoothie was. He never apologized and didn't seem to care at all.