“Great value A-1 Brazilian steakhouse”

Brazz Carvery & Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazz Carvery & Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 2,570 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Brazilian, British
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: E. Stonewall St.
Transit: Lynx Blue Line - Stonewall
Description: Come experience a unique dining experience on the Green Uptown Charlotte at Brazz Carvery and Steakhouse. At lunch we are a Carvery which features different salads, a soup station, and hot sides, desserts as well as a meat station with three succulent roasts or a vegetarian option all you can eat. At dinner we are a Brazilian Steakhouse Churrasco enjoy our famous Dinner Rodizio where 10-12 grilled meats are carved at your table along with our gourmet salad bar, soup station, and hot sides all you can eat. We also offer a la carte menu for dinner. A family friendly restaurant for lunch and dinner. We also have a full service bar and daily drink specials and delicious desserts! A great restaurant for business meetings during lunch or dinner. We are open for lunch and dinner. Brazz where there is something for everyone. Taste of Charlotte Winner of Best of the Taste 2015 & 2014 and Best Entree 2013!!
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Across street from Westin and Convention Center. As good as FdC at half the price. Unlimited perfectly prepared choice cuts served tableside by attentive staff. Tenderloin and Brazilian cocktails especially good.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant on the advice of a friend. I wanted to try a Brazilian Steakhouse. What I found was that the food is wonderfully prepared, but there is a lot of it. I would rather go to a restaurant for the price and order a single item with sides. For the two of us eating the full course of meat, 2 beers and a featured cocktail plus tip it came to $110. will not go back, not because it was not good but just too much and would rather have a different experience.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

my family and I had the good fortune to attend a wedding rehearsal dinner at this restaurant. they served a wonderful buffet meal which included a colorful and eclectic variety of perfectly prepared dishes. the staff were exceptionally courteous and accommodating. the location of this restaurant is idyllic, alongside a beautiful, perfectly- manicured park, lush with foliage and literary art. if you are in uptown Charlotte, eat hete!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We were so lucky-this had to be one of the slowest weekends in Charlotte history. We were the only other table in Brazz tonight. Needless to say, the service was awesome. The food cooked to perfection! My sister had never been to a Braziian Steakhouse before...so here we went! I have to say, having been to several of this type restaurant Brazz was special. Yes, the food was tremendous and offered in large amounts. But I was amazed at the variety! I actually took a picture of my alligator which was so good I ate all mine and my sister's too!! I never see alligator on a menu outside of New Orleans, and this place did it justice. The waiters and maître'd were so fun and informative. Needless to say we left barely able to walk...will def be hitting this place up when next in Charlotte!! And the price was VERY reasonable, too. I know because it was slow that night it made it extra special, but I think Brazz is the bomb! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a low key restaurant with casual but attentive service. Cold buffet of appetisers was good, more than enough and an excellent choice. The meat quality was superb and plenty of it. Don't miss out on the sausages, the best I have had outside of Brasil.