“Bravo for Bravo's!”
Review of BRAVO Cucina Italiana - CLOSED

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If you enjoy fresh, flavorful Italian food, you no longer need to travel all the way to Italy. When you visit BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian Restaurant in our North Lake Mall location, you can experience everything the world loves about Italian dining without even leaving Charlotte. Relax and unwind with friends and family over a pizza bursting with flavor or a steak that's grilled to perfection. Our expert chefs and friendly staff will make your evening one to remember! Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 27, 2013

What a nice find in North Charlotte for Italian. We really enjoyed their Southern Bruschetta! The pasta dishes were great as well. The service was good very friendly server! Really enjoyed sitting on the patio for a nice meal Southern style :)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Liked the food and the service at this restaurant. I love Italian food, but thought the whole restaurant to be more on the average side.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I LOVE this place! Mon-Fri Bar Bites (pretty much awesome appetizers- 1 or 2 will fill you up) are like $4 each from 3-7pm and 9pm-close. They also have $5 cocktails...

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went with a group of friends and we got one of the dining rooms to ourselves. I really liked the decor of the restaurant. Sort of Italian/Mediterranean. The waitstaff seemed to do okay. I ordered the wedding soup as an appetizer and really liked it. Also for the entree I ordered Grilled Tilapia With Crab & Shrimp, with roasted vegetables and the crunchy potato-thingies. It was very delicious and those crunchy potato-thingies -- well I've never seen anything like them at all. They were real small round potatoes smashed open and crunchy like potato skins. Put a little salt on them and yum yum! Good eating. Would recommend this place and I would like to visit again, so I can order some more of the crunchy potato-thingies. I go to an Italian restaurant and it's the potatoes that fascinate me! :-0

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were in Charlotte for my Hubby's surprise 30th Bday Weekend. We had a lot of family and friends in from out of town, but I had no problem making a reservation for my party of 18. The food was wonderful, the service was world-class, and the ambience was beautiful. We will definitely visit Bravo again!