“Constant distractions...”
Review of EpiCentre Theaters

EpiCentre Theaters
Ranked #9 of 52 Fun & Games in Charlotte
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The seats are very comfortable. We had a Groupon so the movie was only $5 each. They also validate your parking for 4 hours. Those were the good points.
Everything was fine during the previews, but as soon as the movie started the wait staff went into action. There was a constant flow of traffic in front of us. The first fifteen minutes of the movie was a constant blur of motion with up to six people moving back and forth up the between the door on our right and the aisle on our left. Some of them made an effort to duck down but others were carrying small flashlights.
People around us were using their cellphone flashlights to look at the menu. Someone across the aisle had a pitcher of drinks with a large amount of ice in it and she was determined to get every last drop of the drink in her glass which meant she was shaking the ice around in the pitcher for about two minutes.
While things eventually settled down, Alamo Drafthouse does this much better.

1  Thank Rewrite

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

A full service restaurant and bar plus movie theater food. Huge comfortable seats, meal service at the push of a button, huge screen and great sound. Prices are competitive and quality good.

All this made for a fun tine

3  Thank ChicagoMagyar
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have frequented this theater on several occasions and have always had a pleasant experience. The ticket buying process is always fast and the employees are friendly. I also enjoy the fact that I can reserve my seats so once I have my ticket, I don't feel rushed to go in and sit down. Rather, I am able to enjoy the sights around me. The drinks are decent as well as the food. I love how big and comfortable the seats are, however my suggestion would for them to clean the seats more frequently.

1  Thank lilbit617
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Certainly a different movie experience with comfy chairs and chilled beer. Being located at the Epicenter makes it very easily accessible from the Transportation Center.

1  Thank pinlay
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had no clue what I was letting myself in for.

Bought my ticket (for 'We Are The Millers') before going up stairs. No one explained what was going on, so when I went in to get my seat and found out you could order food I sure was bamboozled.

The staff were very helpful, quick with what I had ordered and very pleasant. Only thing that annoyed me was how slow they were to give the check and to collect it.

1  Thank SerenKimbo