“Great before a baseball game”

Valhalla Pub and Eatery
Ranked #287 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Norwegian
Neighborhood: Third Ward
Neighborhood: Third Ward
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went downtown early to avoid the traffic and had drinks here.
The place was very full and had lots of energy with the variety of people that were there. Good selection of beers on tap. Staff was good.

There are newer reviews for Valhalla Pub and Eatery

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Downtown old city atmosphere, outdoor seating, across the street from the city park, a block from the baseball park, and great mixed drink specials... can't beat it!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Was walking around uptown to get a feel for our new city, and came across this place.
Little hole in the wall pub and eatery. Great service, and great food.
Had the fish and chips and also the Norwegian Meatballs.....both were great! Especially the meatballs. My only suggestion would be on the waffle fries that came as the fish and chips....a little boring and plain....maybe some seasoning!?

I would go back without a doubt.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my family tonight before the Charlotte Knights game. Located one block from main gate to BB$T Ballpark. They have a good beer and wine selection. My son and I split a buffalo wings which were very good. He had the grilled chicken entree and liked it. I asked the server what their best dish is. He recommended the turkey meatballs. They were very good - with gravy, steamed broccoli and a side salad. My wife and daughter each had the fried chicken sandwich-"fabulous." We will be back.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

A bit hungry on a saturday morning I stumbled upon this place and it was great!!
Sat at the bar ordered their special bloody Mary and it was awsome ....omelet was great and service equally great. ...need to go back for some pints and bar food!