“Pricing”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Reidsville, North Carolina
“Pricing”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The pricing was alot different then what was in the hotel folder. About a 3 dollar difference than the menu we had at the hotel. The personal pizzas were really good. Enjoyed them alot.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank LiLhub_620

Minnesota
“The Best Ribs EVER! Service fit for a King!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

We had an unexpected lay over in Charlotte and arrived very late. On the way to the hotel we asked the cab driver if there a restaurant open at the hotel or if there was a drive thru place where we could stop for a bite to eat. Only MacDonalds was open and I am not a fan but what the heck. Then he remembered that Bankers Raw Bar delivers until 1:30 a.m. We got settled and called Bankers. ( They serve from 6 p.m. until 1:30.) I ordered a New York Steak and my husband half rack ribs. They come with one side, plus soup or salad. . The Steamed vegetables were perfect , hot and crisp, not wilted and mush. The potato salad was delicious. The dinner salad large! The Ribs melted in your mouth with just the right amount of spice and the steak could be cut with plastic silverware it was so tender. The portions are VERY generous, enough for two. I would go back to Charlotte just to eat at Bankers. Being so tired I was ready to eat anything but was extremely surprised by the fast delivery and Hot delicious food. I highly recommend their food. Next time I would like to try eating in the Restaurant.

• Visited November 2011