MainStay Suites Charlotte
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$96
$162
$134
$119
$250
$227
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmain stayvery clean hotelbusiness or pleasurenext morningdefinitely stay here againkitchenetteflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We found the suite to be comfortable and clean and the staff both at check in and check out were very friendly and accommodating. There was a problem with the ice-maker in the refrigerator, but an attendant quickly brought us some from the ice-machine. The only negative comment I would make, and this is true of many hotels, is there is not a gluten free cereal or pastry choice with the breakfast. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
MainStayCLT, General Manager at MainStay Suites Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I appreciate your comments upon check out regarding the breakfast request and suggestions. We are actually replacing one of our cereals with a gluten free cereal as you suggested. We are also trying to make other considerations as well. We enjoyed speaking with you and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for choosing MainStay Suites.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've stayed at quite a few hotels before, but this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The bed was comfortable, the flat screen tv had plenty of channels, the pots and pans in the kitchenette were convienient, the refrigerator kept my apple and orange juice super cold, I enjoyed the shower settings between regular jets and massage, I loved the hair dryer, I stretched out on the couch in the little living room area and did my homework, I used the laundry room to wash my clothes, the little market in the hotel near the front desk where I purchased drinks, frozen foods, candy (YES THEY HAVE A MARKET FOR YOUR CONVIENIENCE), the breakfast each morning, and the hotel is close to the bus line . The only downside to my visit was the wifi worked at broadband speed. I'm used to 12 mps high speed internet at home but I didn't let that get me down, I just dealt with it. The only other thing is there is no daily housekeeping but only once a week. If you run out of towels, they'll be happy to give you some more at the front desk. I would like to thank Julio and the other staff members at the front desk for making my stay pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 115. I asked for a room on the bottom floor because I didn't feel like hauling my luggage up stairs, lol. My room was right across the hall from the ice machine, the laundry room, around the corner from the back door where you can take your trash to the bin near the back of the building (THEY ONLY COME ONCE A WEEK TO DO HOUSEKEEPING), around the corner from the market, dining room area for the breakfast, and front desk, and the pool is the exit between the ice machine and the laundry room which was right when you walk out of my room (THIS WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT ROOM TO STAY IN DURING THE SUMMER WHEN THE POOL IS OPEN).
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
MainStayCLT, General Manager at MainStay Suites Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent comments about your visit to MainStay.. We always Welcome feedback from our guest about their stay and we certainly appreciate that you enjoyed your accomodations.. We look forward to your next visit.
Janet Shaver

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very nice spacious room with all the amenities. Full kitchen with regular size refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, etc.... price was reasonable and the staff was very accommodating. I was charged $35 for pet fee for 1 night which I thought was high compared to other Choice hotels who charge $10-$15/night. Nice grassy area to walk dog. Safe parking. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
MainStayCLT, General Manager at MainStay Suites Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Thank you for your comments on our property, we know how busy we all get and it is greatly appreciated that you took time to write a response on your visit to our property. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this place and we were very pleased with everything we experienced. Our room was spacious and clean. The general staff whom we met were most friendly and did everything we expected. We felt safe in the building and in the parking area at night. The breakfast foods available each morning were more than sufficient for our needs and the dining area was always immaculate. Some of the credit for this is due Rene Chavez, Asst. General Manager, who seemed to go out of his way to make our stay comfortable. We would definitely stay at this facility again if ever in the Charlotte area in the future. We were in Charlotte this time as a result of volunteering at the Operation Christmas Child processing center.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for giving us positive feed back and for being so kind to mention Rene. Rene does do an excellent job in taking care of our guest and we certainly appreciate your comments. We also appreciate the work you do for Operation Christmas Child and look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Excellent service by all the staff here! Stayed here for a month over the summer and enjoyed it immensely! Stayed a week in December with a group of 11 and again the service was excellent! Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment on your stay here at the MainStay Suites. We are always happy to hear that our guest are happy with our service, and we appreciate that you chose to come back to see us during the holiday season. We look forward to you coming back in the future, and we are excited to share with you that we are under renovations. It will even be better when you come back. Thank you again.