Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Ranked #61 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Although I usually have good expieriences with Wingate hotels, this experience was terrible. The towels were thin and threadbear. And the bed was so worn out that I nearly rolled out of the bed when I turned over during the night. The bed was very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
THESALESOFFICE, Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

I truly appreciate your honesty, this review is taken to heart. The mattresses are brand new and perhaps resulted in your discomfort. In regards to the towels we had just confirmed new towels in all our guest rooms with our recent renovations but recently hosted a 5K event that resulted in ruined towels from the event. Our new order should be in any day now. Please know we are grateful for the time you took in writing this review and hope you allow us the opportunity to welcome you back with the service many other note on this site

There are newer reviews for Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485

Reviewed June 8, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a planned over-night layover in Charlotte and chose this hotel. They picked us up at the airport and returned us the next day. We ate dinner at the little Mexican restaurant, Miguel's, next door. Nothing fancy but good food. They shuttle bus driver would have taken us to a couple of other restaurants as well. Breakfast was included on the next day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a good one! On behalf of the Wingate by Wyndham, we would like to welcome you back for any future visits to the Charlotte area! Thank you again for staying at the closest Wingate by Wyndham to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had second thoughts about staying at a place like this near the airport. They tend to be noise and at times the areas that don't seem to be in the safest places. But I'm glad I did, I was please with my stay and would stay again, I had to be in Charlotte for business. They provided shuttle service from the airport. I needed a car so I wasn't able to used it. The girls at the front desk was very friendly, My breakfast (Sausage, Eggs, Waffles, Cereal, Fruit, etc.) was Great. Room was clean and comfortable. Being so close to the airport it was surprisingly quite. If I had to find something wrong it would be that with this being a handicapped accessible room, I found that reaching the shower handle would be an issue for someone in a wheelchair. An easy fix for this is to have the cleaning staff adjust this before someone arrives.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you, thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will be sure to take immediate actions to fix the shower head in the room for future guests satisfaction, thank you for pointing this out to us. On behalf of the Wingate by Wyndham, we would like to welcome you back for any future business that would bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again! Thank you again for staying at the closest Wingate by Wyndham to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport!