“Good hotel with bad breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485

Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Ranked #52 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I chose this hotel because of a 12 day trip from Charlotte to Hawaii. I left my vehicle and had no problems at all. The hotel was clean and quiet. I had two teenage boys with me and they had no complaints. Airport shuttle was perfect to and from the airport.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your most recent stay with us! For some reviews, like this one, I'm left with only one thing to say, thank you sincerely! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I certainly hope that you trip to Hawaii was relaxing and memorable. We would be honored to have the opportunity in hosting you again during your next trip to Charlotte. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you choosing to stay at the closest Wingate by Wyndham to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport!
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#74 of 176 in Charlotte
Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charlotte - I-85 Airport

Been to Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485

Property: Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Address: 4238 Business Center Drive, I-85 Exit 32 - Little Rock Road, Charlotte, NC 28214
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
#54 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485 2.5*
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport I85 - I485 is the perfect launching point from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) as one of the closest hotels to the airport at only 1.4 miles. Begin your pleasures in the heart of Charlotte at only 6 miles. Two complimentary shuttle buses are available for pick up and drop off at the Airport and within a 5 mile radius of our hotel. For your extended travel plans book our Park & Fly for long-term parking and curbside Airport drop off. While staying with us request an Uber and be sure to visit Uptown Charlotte to see our NFC Champions Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium, the Charlotte Hornets at Spectrum Arena/Timewarner Cable Arena a popular basketball and concert venue, or Charlotte's new Charlotte Knights BB&T Stadium. Neighboring the Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport I85 - I485 is the US National Whitewater Center and the infamous Miracle on the Hudson at the Carolinas Aviation Museum. Follow the life of Billy Graham at the Billy Graham Library. For our golf enthusiast you may be excited to know we will soon welcome the country's popular Top Golf complex in early 2017. Families might also enjoy a day at Carowinds Amusement Park, Discovery Place, NASCAR Hall of Fame or Charlotte Motor Speedway. We love our military and support Charlotte's growing Air & Army National Guard, be sure to inquire about our Government rates. Business guests appreciate our multiple meeting spaces, Wyndham Rewards and our proximity to restaurant's within walking distance or availability through our complimentary shuttle service. Our hotel provides free Wi-Fi and our Business Center is open 24 hours. Do not forget as you enjoy these amenities that you are also welcome to enjoy our private Fitness Center and coming early 2017 our new indoor and outdoor lounge complete with Food & Beverage options. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte