Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$107
$88
$143
$139
$109
$89
All reviewscharlotte airportthe shuttle driverroom was cleanpark and flybusiness centernext morninglate at nightan early flightwould stay againnice stayone night staystaff was friendlycontinental breakfastdesk clerkparking lotcltbedding
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Wonderful Service, the staff and hotel provide everything I need. Breakfast, internet, fitness center, clean rooms. The 24 hour coffee machine in the lobby helps me get through my late nights. I highly recommend this hotel and will continue to stay here!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you, thank you for your excellent review! We are happy to hear that what we are doing right now is right. Please know that we would like to thank you most of all for your loyalty. Relationships with our guests are a top priority. Thank you for your time in writing your review of your experience! We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

A Wyndham traveler
NINETY SIX
Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very pleasant and accommodating staff. Shuttle to airport was exceptional. Location very convenient to airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your excellent review as we are happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. I would like to ask, if you are ever traveling in the area again, please know that we would like to welcome you back and ensure that your stay will be even better than the last! Thank you again for providing feedback of your experience, your time is very much appreciated!

Reviewed October 11, 2012