“Great place before flying out next day!”

Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Ranked #59 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The staff was very accommodating helping me with a Handicap room for my husband and myself.
Had refrigerator and micro and handicap bathroom. Very comfortable.
I have stayed at this property several times before. I recommend it to my clients because of the shuttle and breakfast foods.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for your excellent review! We are happy to hear that your repeat stay with us was exceptional and are happy to welcome you back again and again. Your feedback is essential to us and our continued service. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay!

There are newer reviews for Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Most importantly the hotel did not smell like chemicalized flower fragrance as some hotels do. However, the room we had the AC Unit turned on and off all night long (not the compressor) but the entire unit. The noise turning on and off all night caused us not sleep well, which ruined the next day due to the lack of a solid nights sleep. Other reviews have also complained about the fan and ac units.

Room Tip: Make sure the AC unit/fan is functioning properly.
Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review as we are taking note of these issues. Comfort and a great night's sleep is your first priority and we will make all the necessary actions to resolve these A/C reports. Thank you again for your feedback as it is important for us to know what we can be doing better to serve you. If you are ever traveling in the Charlotte area again, I ask that you please give us another chance.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Overall, it was well-put together package for us. We had no problems or issues during our stay. The breakfast menu seems a bit limited and could've provided more variety type of food to select. Staff members at the hotel were responsive and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We sincerely thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that your stay with us went well and I apologize that the variety at our breakfast buffet was limited. However, I would hope that if you are traveling in the Charlotte area again in the future that you would stay with us again. Your feedback is being taken into consideration to help provide the best quality of options for our breakfast. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The room was clean, everything was great, except for one thing. The bed needs to be moved farther away from the heat/ac unit. When the Dan came on my hair was blowing in the breeze. It is a large room, the bed could be moved a few feet away from that fan.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize that the fan was an inconvenience. We will do all that we can to resolve this as your comfort and rest is a top priority. We simply ask that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your review as it is our only way to make our customer's stay exceptional!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

As always the Wingate near the Charlotte Airport is always clean and professionally maintained. The van service to and from the airport and US Airways training center is always on time and safe.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that your stay with us was positive and especially that our transportation shuttle was convenient and valuable. Customer satisfaction is our first priority and we hope to have the pleasure to host you again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Perfect location for our one-night stay on our way to Blowing Rock. Easy two-miles from the airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank you for your excellent review! I am happy to hear that your experience was "perfect". Please know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to have the honor to host you again during your future travels and hope that your trip to Blowing Rock was exceptional!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

great place! weird location. front desk clerk was pre-occupied she checked me in without eye contact but...whatever. The room was spacious and clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your excellent review however, I am sorry to hear that your customer service at the front desk could have been handled much better than it was. This issue will be brought up and we hope that if you are in the area again, that we can have the pleasure to host you again. With this situation being resolved, we hope that a second stay will give us a chance to give you the excellent customer service that you deserve. Thank you again for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and taken under serious consideration.