“Family Vacation”

Ranked #58 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
LELAND
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Overall, it was well-put together package for us. We had no problems or issues during our stay. The breakfast menu seems a bit limited and could've provided more variety type of food to select. Staff members at the hotel were responsive and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
We sincerely thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that your stay with us went well and I apologize that the variety at our breakfast buffet was limited. However, I would hope that if you are traveling in the Charlotte area again in the future that you would stay with us again. Your feedback is being taken into consideration to help provide the best quality of options for our breakfast. Thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
TIPP CITY
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The room was clean, everything was great, except for one thing. The bed needs to be moved farther away from the heat/ac unit. When the Dan came on my hair was blowing in the breeze. It is a large room, the bed could be moved a few feet away from that fan.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize that the fan was an inconvenience. We will do all that we can to resolve this as your comfort and rest is a top priority. We simply ask that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your review as it is our only way to make our customer's stay exceptional!
Ashburn
Reviewed October 6, 2012

As always the Wingate near the Charlotte Airport is always clean and professionally maintained. The van service to and from the airport and US Airways training center is always on time and safe.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that your stay with us was positive and especially that our transportation shuttle was convenient and valuable. Customer satisfaction is our first priority and we hope to have the pleasure to host you again soon!
ALAMEDA
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Perfect location for our one-night stay on our way to Blowing Rock. Easy two-miles from the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for your excellent review! I am happy to hear that your experience was "perfect". Please know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to have the honor to host you again during your future travels and hope that your trip to Blowing Rock was exceptional!
MAULDIN
Reviewed September 29, 2012

great place! weird location. front desk clerk was pre-occupied she checked me in without eye contact but...whatever. The room was spacious and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your excellent review however, I am sorry to hear that your customer service at the front desk could have been handled much better than it was. This issue will be brought up and we hope that if you are in the area again, that we can have the pleasure to host you again. With this situation being resolved, we hope that a second stay will give us a chance to give you the excellent customer service that you deserve. Thank you again for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and taken under serious consideration.
OAKVALE
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The parking available for those of us flying out of the Charlotte airport and the shuttle service to and from the airport were simply invaluable. It made this tightly scheduled trip much more manageable. Two exhausted travelers coming back home were met at the airport by a delightful and helpful driver that made the return home even more pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was not completely satisfied. Please know that your review if valuable to us so we know what we can work on better. I am happy to hear that our customer service was pleasant and appreciated. We hope to host you again in the future. Thank you again for the review of your experience as it is always appreciated!
HUNTINGTON
Reviewed September 26, 2012

for an unexpected night stay due to flight delay, this was a very nice place to stay.. very clean, friendly staff, and great breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your excellent review! I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us during your stay. We would be honored to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us!