“Good Experience!”

Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Ranked #60 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We checked into the Wingate after traveling to Charlotte to meet for a group trip leaving early the next morning. We were able to check in early and take a quick nap before dinner! The beds were quite comfortable. The front desk was very helpful about the local area. When they heard we were leaving very early the next morning to meet for our trip they reminded us we had a refrigerator and microwave in our room so we could pick something up from the grocery store and fix it in our room! Overall the experience was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Group trips are always so much fun and we are grateful to have been the first leg of the Holiday. We cannot wait to hear about your trip and hope you will post pictures. We truly enjoyed hosting you!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Convenient airport location makes it easy for locals to find and for out of town guests to get to affordably. Airport shuttle service is free. We have had dozens of meetings there over many years. The sales service is unbeatable. The banquet services are always prompt, on time, and accurate. Our customers rate this as a meets or exceeds expectations for meeting space. As a meeting planner, this is my first choice in Chartlotte always. Thanks Dottie and crew!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig D

Craig thank you so very much for your kind review. Location is important and we are happy to hear that our guesy service serves just as good. Please thank your cutomers for their great reviews also! I will make sure Dottie is recognized by her peers for this excellent review.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I interact with Dottie Hammond (Regional Group & Meeting Coordinator) with coordinating events for all day meetings with our company. Dottie is very Attentive to the companies need with booking conference rooms for me and any other accomdations that are needed to make any event successful. The Wingate has been able to accomdate ANY time I call with a request.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joyce B

Joyce thank you so much for your recognition of our valued colleague Dottie Hammond, she takes great pride in her customers needs and enjoys her partnerships. Thank you for your business and we look forward to many years to come

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have had the pleasure of getting acquainted with The Wingate by Wyndham years ago due to needing a home for hosting numerous business meetings and classes throughout the year. I have come to know the staff by name and You can't find a more caring and service oriented staff. Willing to help and answer any questions you may have about the area. I give the Wingate very high marks for their location minutes from downtown, the airport , Favorite restaurants in walking distance "Hardees , Showmars etc...and literally located seconds from the interstate. My last class held there was on July 18 and as always -exceeded my expectations. Keep up the Great Service-It is hard to find

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

We sincerely thank you for the positive review of the quality service that you receive. Assisting our loyal customers is always a pleasure however, we always strive to make that next visit better than the first. Your dedication and loyalty is greatly appreciated and we hope to host you for many more sessions to come! Thank you again for the wonderful review. If there is anything that we can do to make your experiences top notch, please let us know!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I am an instructor for a major automotive company. I have up to 12 students in my classes every week and they travel in from all over for this training. I have toured the hotel many times and because of their attention to detail we recommend them at the top of our hotel list. Paige Welch, of the sales team, is awesome to deal with. She even goes out of her way to keep me informed of special rates, number of stays used under our corporate rate and when to use caution during high booking dates. Hats off to these guys, keep up the great work!

John J. Archambault

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your excellent review! We are happy to hear that you continue to have positive experiences and please know that we will continue to work hard to remain on the top of your hotel list. If there is anything else that we can do to make your experiences with us better, please do not hesitate to inform us. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Nice hotel, the only down side, no bars around. We spend the night there before flying out to Cancun, so we were looking to have a few drinks, after all we were on vacation already, we end up going to the grocery store and drinking in our room.
Park and fly (no extra charge) was nice, you leave you r vehicle there, the shuttle ride to the airport was about minutes.
On our way back, we called and they were there within 15 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jules_and_Sheila
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Cancun? Nice! We have no bars within walking distance but we do have several within a short drive...maybe next time? Thank you for the kind comments about our shuttle times and we are glad you liked our park and fly! Cheers to an excellent vacation!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We booked this hotel because we had a 12 hour layover at the airport and it was very close to the airport. The free airport shuttle was very convenient and our drivers were both very helpful. Our rooms were large, clean, and comfortable.

Our biggest complaint had to do with the lack of available restaurants within walking distance. The restaurants that were close to the hotel all closed by 9 p.m. We were fortunate that we were there on a Friday night and one restaurant had extended hours on Fridays and was open until 10.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Hello and thank you for your review! Our oversized rooms do make all the difference and by the way thank you for choosing us! A short drive is nessassary in the evenings, however on the positive side it gives you an opportunity to see our beautiful city. Should we have the pleasure in welcoming you back perhaps you would consider our inhoue dining options?