“Relaxing Visit!”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Relaxing Visit!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited this park while on a visit to Charlotte. We didn't know anything about the park other than what we had read online. We were not disappointed. The weather outside was perfect, which helped, but the park itself made the visit worth it. We walked around the lake and had a very relaxing time. I'm glad that we made the stop to visit. It was a nice way to spend a September afternoon!

1 Thank ReviewerDave

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Rocky River, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice place to walk around water”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I like to walk here. We don't have a dog, but every time we walk here, we talk about getting one.

1 Thank Wanda B
Cary, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Very nice park”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Visited here with my 4 year old son. Lots of play equipment and a nice Play 60 exhibit by the NFL. The play area for young kids was a hit with my son.

Charlotte, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“wonderful spot to walk the dog”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Freedom park is one of my favorite places in charlotte to walk the dog. You can see everything from soccer games to baseballs, peopole watching, music, u name it. STroll around the water and enjoy the sites.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank wranglerspace
Kiev, Ukraine
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“small but nice park with good, close to downtown location.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

again it's been a while but I remember some arts and crafts exhibits and lots of people walking their dogs and a nice little lake in the middle

Visited December 2012