“Great Place for Kids”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Place for Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Bring the kids to ImaginOn. I've seen several plays here. My 5 year old enjoys the shows and the interactive exhibits, books, games, etc. A nice weekend visit.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Family Outing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I really believe that my children loved this library. Suited just for them. This was a trip made to keep the children reading over the summer.

Visited June 2012
Blythewood
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Let the Show Go On!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

My 9 year old granddaughter participated in drama camp at ImaginOn this summer and her granddad and I went up to see her performance at the end of the week. It was excellent. It was so obvious from the smiles of the participants that the ImaginOn staff had done a wonderful job with the kids. From the props, to the songs, everything was well done and I can't say when I've seen my granddaughter so happy about a chance to perform. The kids gained confidence as well. Great experience and I would recommend this program to any up and coming "actors or actresses".

Charlotte, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best children's library”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

My son LOVES going to this place. The children's programs are okay, but what he really likes are the rotating exhibits. Recently they had one where it was a replica of a castle and he really enjoyed that. He also likes to go on their computers as they are touch screen and the programs are geared towards his age group. That place is made for kids and they did it right. It's very inviting and he has a fun time every time we go.

Visited August 2012
Richmond, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Free and easy fun for young children and teens”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We spent about an hour here with our 8 yr old. It was across the street from the 7th St. light rail stop and was a lot of fun. Best of all, it is FREE!!!