“Come hungry”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Brigs is a great hometown restaurant that serves breakfast (all day) and lunch. The portions are huge, there is so much to choose from and the quality is excellent.

There are newer reviews for Brigs of Ballantyne

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I decided to visit this restaurant after reading the reviews. Went for breakfast with my wife. I had the breakfast croissant and she had the florentine benedict. Although portions were big, the food tasted just average. Nothing to write home about and the coffee was actually below average (despite all the "great comments" about it). It reminded us of IHOP coffee: not awful but just bland.
Overall, there are better choices in this area. Don't think we'll be returning anytime soon.

1  Thank JayMoli
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food and service were both mediocre and it's completely over priced. Save your money. They charge almost $3.00 for a glass of milk and my "side of fruit" were grapes and an orange wedge.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great service, Great food, good coffee. What else do you want. You can't eat the decor! Been to Brigs about 6 times. Everything is delicious!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Our first Brig breakfast experience was great! They have a large selection and it all sounds great so its hard to decide. I went with my husband and we both were pleased with the quality of the food and the service was outstanding. I have also been there for lunch with coworkers and we had a similar experience. I would definitely recommend it!