“Didn't make it passed the can of soda”

Mezzanotte Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #488 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sharon Amity
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Didn't make it passed the can of soda”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Thought we would try it we drive by it everyday. Standard American Italian menu, we order a Coca Cola and a Diet Coke. We were brought us a can of each. The top of the Diet Coke was dirty and had to ask for a clean can of Diet Coke. That was enough we left never to return!

• Visited February 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Take-out food was so terrible I drove back to the restaurant to return it.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I placed a take-out order that was not ready when I arrived. It took 25 additional minutes- a total of 35 minutes beyond when promised over the phone.
Once home I saw the food was not edible: all dishes were ice cold, and both entrees burned all the way on the outside of the dish. It looked disgusting- the ravioli appeared to have been burned, microwaved, possibly dropped on the floor (some non-food debris in the dish) and then given to me. I could not feed this to my family. I drove back to Mezzanote to return the food (if you can call it that) and get a refund. They should be ashamed of themselves. I will not return, and will tell everyone I know to avoid that place!

“Bad smelly seafood”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Service was bad we waited45min to get food that was cold plus ther was not a manager to solv the problem very disapointed I will newer comeback

• Visited September 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Pizza, Seafood, & Pasta.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

One of Augusto Conte's restaurants, consistently the most authentic wood fired oven pizza. Augusto is a perfectionist for high quality food. Where some restaurant daily specials are really products near the end of their shelf life, Mezzanotte's seafood specials are the best & freshest fish available. Difficult to not have a great meal here. Great for families or couples, and open Sunday evenings too.

Visited October 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Authentic and Delicious Italian”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food, service and wine were outstanding! Its a simply restaurant with some outside seating and a great italian vibe. My party of 4 each got seperate dishes and each really wow'd us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND is you are looking for authentic italian.

Visited June 2012