“good for everyone”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Neighborhood: Ballantyne East
Neighborhood: Ballantyne East
Reviewed July 31, 2014

carnivores and vegetarians can both enjoy eating here. so many choices and great fresh foods. my personal recommendation is get the calamari and mix the 3g sauce and dragon sauce

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My first experience with Mongolian Stir-fry. We visited once and had to return on our way back through town. Loved it!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

You know the feeling you get when you crave asian food, but don't want to order chinese takeout or get sushi? Well, Genghis grill is a perfect fix for any asian food cravings. You get any choice of meat, spices, veggies and sauce you could think of, and its all prepared fresh for you personally on a giant cast iron grill. If you are vegetarian you have the option to mix tofu and veggies and have it cooked on a separate grill in the kitchen to avoid cross contamination with other meats. The same works for any food allergies. My only complaint is I wish that they had someone to portion out the uncooked meat at the beginning of the bar leading up to the grill. I was a little worried about possibly getting raw meat on my hands from the tongs.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

A great place for lunch. Very fast and very fresh. So much to pick from. This place is a great concept. Tons of fresh vegetables and meats. I would eat at this place once a week if I had one by me.

1  Thank Poppy P
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Food was good enough, self serve which was fine, but the service and ambiance was terrible. No one seemed happy to be there, our servers were passive and dry and made us feel unwelcome.

Been to Genghis Grill? Share your experiences!