“Comfortable stay at Sonesta ES Suite”

Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte
Ranked #10 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Enjoyed a 2-night stay at the Sonesta. The living area and bedroom were spotless, as was the bathroom. All the space meant I could spread out and not feel cramped. Breakfast was decent, and I especially appreciated the multiple fresh fruit choices and alternatives to the typical calorie-heavy options.

An especially nice touch were the nightly happy hours (complimentary wine and appetizers). Wasn't able to attend one but, from the laughter of those who did, they're good fun!

Would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Charlotte.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Sonesta ES Suites in Charlotte, NC for six months on business. The room was spacious, clean and always taken care of. The staff; Ms. Marty, Mr. Rodney, Mr. Morgan, Mr. Lorenzo, Mr. Charlie, Ms. Joy, Ms. Lashelle, Ms. Arlene, Mr. Randy, Mr. Jeremy, Ms. Marisa and Ms. Sharonda's staff in housekeeping are the best.

Being away from home is not the best when you are away from your family. I have never stayed anywhere with people as kind as the Sonesta team. They all made my stay enjoyable each and everyday.

Ms. Marty who works in the dining room from Tuesday - Saturday gave me the best motherly hug every morning. She and the rest of the staff will always be in my heart. The General Manager Ms. Shingi and the Sales Executive Mr. Taylor is a great example of good people who does an amazing job.

I am now back home in DC permanently. I will be back at the Sonesta everytime I have a business trip in Charlotte, NC.

I recommend this hotel to anyone who is vacationing, a weekend getaway or a long business trip. You will be in GOOD hands with this team,

They are the best!!!!!!!!

J.J. Washington, DC

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I just love the set up of the rooms (we had a small suite). The attendant on the front desk with the British accent is a real character and great to talk to. We only stayed one night but we found the room to be clean and the bed was very comfortable (we will definitely be back). The breakfast was great as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This Hotel is going through new ownership by Sonesta. I have stayed here since
sonesta purchased this property and the people were very friendly. I have to be in Charlotte every 60 days for 2 weeks at a time. Since I am there so much I understand where they are taking this older property with new rennovation so you have to over look some of the worn spots, older TV's and some stains. The main thing is the rooms are clean, the property is secure and the adminities are excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Awesome staff, very spacious suites for the price. Kitchen has all the silverware, plates, pots etc. Breakfast is outstanding, includes everything you might expect from a breakfast in a hotel. Location is OK.

Note that their pool is outside and they close it for the season.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I spent over 5 weeks at The Sonesta ES Suites in Charlotte (business trip), I found the staff to be delightful and helpful. Robin (the lady who cleaned my room while I was there), made sure I came home (the hotel) to a clean fresh room everyday. Hot breakfast a plus, free washers and dryers a plus,lots of parking, Tuesday and Thursday night free food and drink social a plus, my stay was great!

Patrice S

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We (boys and men) came down to attend a football game and we couldn't pick a better hotel. I Know I can speak for all 28 others that came down. We were well received by the manager (Rodney) who helped us get all rooms in a timely and professional manner. Charlie the front desk was also instrumental and very friendly during the process. Rodney made himself available the next morning to make sure our meeting room was all set up and at the same time made sure our boys were safe out on the basketball court. Everyone were sharing the same professional service that we received from the whole staff. Joy showed such a friendly attitude toward us that we all felt so much love leaving for the game. Thank you Marrissa for that on time meal that we all enjoyed.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong on whatever room you choose, me i do prefer ground floor about middle hallway...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends