All reviews bank of america stadium football stadium full kitchen aaa baseball front desk two bedroom suite free shuttle carolina panthers within walking distance mile radius boa stadium parking garage shuttle service marriott brand each evening complimentary breakfast great place to stay
Reviewed September 9, 2018

The hotel room was wonderful. Two bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Kitchen and a Living Room. The staff went out of there way to be nice and make sure feel at home.
When I am in Charlotte this is where I will stay. Big upside surprise.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review wjquin! Please do come back to see us. With the private bath areas, our two bedroom suites are wonderful for families and even couples.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I love Marriott. They are so good at training their staff in excellent customer service. This hotel is so clean, I thought it was brand new! It is right smack in between BB&T Ballpark and BofA Stadium. Great location. Excellent customer service. Every single employee is engaging and ready to accommodate. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it had a full kitchen with real silverware and dishes, big coffee pot, stainless steel full-size fridge, dishwasher, etc. The beds were extremely comfortable. 3 flatscreens. Huge shower heads w great pressure. I’m moving in!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I'm very loyal to the Marriot brand and this was my first stay at this hotel. From the time you check in until you check out, customer service is exceptional quality. The hotel is extremely clean throughout and our room. The beds were comfortable and pillows divine. I commend the management for their outstanding leadership in running this hotel. Its southern hospitality at it's best. I will return to this hotel when I'm back in Charlotte.

Trip type: Traveled with family
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you iluvtheocean for taking the time to acknowledge our service team. That's what makes this 24/7 business worth the sacrifices!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

While in Charlotte for a conference and my wife and I had a 2-night stay at the Residence Inn downtown. Check-in was quick and easy, and the room was a king suite with a kitchen which had plenty of space. We stayed on the 4th floor with a view of Bank of America stadium and the adjacent parking garage. BB&T Park was also a short walk from the hotel which was excellent.

The breakfast was excellent offering multiple egg, meat, cereal and healthy options. The servers were very friendly and kept the food and eating areas clean.

The hotel also offered free shuttle service w/in a 2 mile radius of the hotel which was perfect. The shuttle provided transportation to dinner across town and back the first night, and to my conference location and back the following day. The driver(s) were friendly and very helpful. Nice benefit....

Definitely would stay there again while in Charlotte on business or pleasure....

Located a short walk from both BB&T Park and Bank of America stadium and walking distance to most of downtown, the location is hard to beat.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing toward downtown
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We chose location for a one-night stay due to proximity to Bank of America stadium and the great reviews. It did not disappoint. Location was perfect for football game and pre-game activities, next door to baseball stadium, and would be easy walks to many other downtown attractions. Staff and police do great job of managing traffic so we had no problem driving to the hotel and getting parked even though we arrived less than 2 hrs before the game. Hotel itself is nicely appointed, with modern rooms and comfortable common areas. We were in a queen studio room with sleeper sofa. For extended stays, it had a great kitchen area with all the basics to cook/feed up to 4 people at once, two TVs and ample desk area for working. Staff was great. There is no pool, which might be important if you were there with kids, but otherwise an excellent property in the Charlotte area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family