“Knights Inn Charlotte”

Knights Inn Charlotte Airport
Ranked #133 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The stay was pleasant. The front desk was helpful and friendly. Location was ideal for where I was going to visit, easily accessed from the interstate. The bed was comfortable and clean as was the rest of the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mrghal, Manager at Knights Inn Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The air conditioning is cold and the beds are comfortable. The wi-fi access works reasonably well, and the fridge in the room keeps things nicely chilled. Those seeking reasonable accomodations on a budget would do well to consider this hotel. Before staying here, I saw this motel had fairly reasonable reviews, with a few negative comments. I decided to give it a shot, and I have to say that not only did I not regret it, but I ended up staying an extra night when work kept me in town. My experience at this hotel motivated me to create an account on this website, in the hopes that my experience might sway those who are on the fence about this location to consider giving it a visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank arcenierin
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hi,

I stayed in this hotel for 12 days. I choosed this hotel because it was in my budget.

Pros

1) Nice staff
2) Nice manager
3) Nice Kingsize room
4) good facilities like microwave,fridge,tv,etc in room
5) Bus stop was near to hotel (0.5 miles from hotel. Bus no 8 goes to uptown)
6) Nice bed :)

Cons
1) There is no eating, restaurants places almost 2 miles from the hotel. After 2 miles there is a pizza hut,etc.
2) Didn't liked the area actually. i was not coming outside my hotel room after 7 PM.

If you are looking for any cheap and best hotel then this place is for you. Only thing i want to advise is be alert in the area around hotel when you travel,roam. Overall i liked this hotel. Good job by the front desk and manager.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Rates were very reasonable and the staff are awesome they really make you feel welcome and at home. They have cameras all over the property so felt very safe and there were no incidents there as others had said they had experienced I will always stay here when I have business in Charlotte.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
mrghal, Manager at Knights Inn Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Knights Inn. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I don't know what to say other than the room was disgusting, the front desk was disgusting, the people hanging around the hotel outside were disgusting. THE WORST experience ive ever had with someone behind the desk, and one of the worst rooms ive ever stepped in.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank fleming245
mrghal, Manager at Knights Inn Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

We're very sorry for the experience you had here at our hotel. Given the opportunity, we would have liked to rectify any problems you had with your room.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed one night it looked shady from when we first got there but after drivingt around the area it is not as bad as it looks, they do have cameras everywhere as well. The rooms are decent enough to sleep in not to stay in. The microwave did not work which was slightly irritating. The pool was filled in, which although normally would be irritating but it wasnt summer so it was fine. My biggest complaint though would have to be the complimentary breakfast which normally they run to 10 or 11 runs only from 6-9 and we were never told of the times when we first arrived, so in the morning we had to figure out what else we wanted to do for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I don't usually write reviews but this time I have to. Horrible Experience. I would never stay here again. Terrible neighborhood. There was an incident or something crazy going on right next to our room and we felt so unsafe and unsecured. Police came and I was shaking and lost appetite and couldn't sleep because of that. I would pay extra and stay somewhere better and safer. I let the front desk know about it when I checked out but he seemed not to care.

• Stayed: February 2013
mrghal, Manager at Knights Inn Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

We're very sorry that you had a bad experience while here at our establishment. Our ultimate goal is for our customers to feel safe and secure. We have had two separate medical emergencies that have involved police, ambulance and the fire department in the last couple of weeks. These are unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control and we deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your guests.