“Great Stay!”

Knights Inn Charlotte Airport
Ranked #133 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Very Affordable!!! The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, neat, and comfortable. I liked the fact that check in was at 2 pm and check out was at 11 am so I didn't feel so rushed. I would definitely stay again if I travel to Charlotte!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We travel to Charlotte a lot because my boyfriend plays sports in that area. We ALWAYS stay here. It is comfortable, affordable, convenient, and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. I always travel in groups, sometimes booking more then one room for our travel buddies. Well imagine how i felt when I showed up last week at 2 am to check in after a 6 hour drive, and my reservation never went through. The lady took all my info, asked me for my credit card info, but never reserved me a room. It was one of the busiest weekends due to multiple games going on, so there were NO rooms left. The rest of our caravan had checked in before us and it was one of the COLDEST knight so far in February. Well the Night Manager who was left to deal with my situation really went above and beyond. He found a room that someone had checked out of, cleaned it himself, and made it all pretty. He could have turned us away and left it at that, but then this review wouldn't have been a good one. Instead, it all worked out in the end.

Room Tip: Not exactly a place I would send Grandma and the Kids, but its otherwise GREAT and the best nonsmoki...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sylverlace
Reviewed November 21, 2011

this hotel is an excellent hotel. Your staff treats you like a family member. It is so great and has a great value per price. So, I recommend this hotel if you are going to stay in Charlotte.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Then this budget hotel is a good choice, It's cheap and right off the highway near the Charlotte airport. On the other hand, this closeness to the airport also means you are directly in the flight path of the aircraft landing there. Also the road noise is significant from I 85 which is 100 yards from the hotel. Don't expect any extras but my room was reasonably clean and neat.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Kumasan
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I really enjoyed myself at this hotel. I was able to be outside near my car. I really don't like closed in hotels. The room was nice and big. I was there because of my church convacation so I wasn't looking to be entertained. It is not a new hotel, therefore that's why the walls may look old, but not dirty.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We needed an inexpensive place to stay near the airport because we had a 6 am flight. The price was only $42, so we went for it. There were all sorts of people loitering in the parking lot when we arrived, However, the room had a good lock and we would be leaving early, so didn't care. There were holes in the sheets and I had to request a receipt from the unhelpful clerk. If you don't like your room, let them know within 10 minutes or you are stuck with the room. Next time I have an early flight I will spend the extra $10 and stay somewhere else. It certainly was close to the airport and we didn't have to get up at 2 am and drive an hour to make our flight.

Room Tip: Check the bathroom and bed before you commit to a room
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The Worst Hotel Ever! Pool Was Shut Down,THE FLOOR WERE WEAK!! The Bathroom had been remodeled all they did was move the towel holder (holes still left in wall) no toliet paper holder, and the tiles were coming up also you could see the wood floor had been repaired and there was a major 1 1/2 inch gap and could see under the room. lol Piece of Sh** Hotel! For $50 Was Worthless. The Air Condition didnt get cold!! Dam i was suprized that the ice machine worked! If You Need Some Where to stay then ill rate it a 1.5 outta 5. but for family 0.5 outta 5 The Beds Were Barely off the Floor. the inspector could of close this down.. i was mad!! Rugs were dirty! Walls Repainted By Someone of didnt care! Vent in Bathroom was about to fall off!!! i stayed in room 202. i left my hair rubber bands around the shower head and it's probally still there !!!!! Please Don't Go!!! Send the $15 more and go Day's INN!!!! And Im not Picky!!! I Thought Other People were up tight and the hotel was really al

Room Tip: CHECK YOUR ROOM FIRST LOL i should have dam i got hustled!!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank SkyMoney
mrghal, Manager at Knights Inn Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Good Afternoon, although we sympathize with you on your visit to a Knights Inn hotel we regret to inform you that you have written a review on the wrong hotels website the Knights Inn Charlotte Airport does not have a pool and the room number listed is your review is not conducive with our hotels number listing. We understand your frustration and wish there was something we could do however, the Knights Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel is a very clean hotel with great guest services and we go above and beyond to satisfy our guest to ensure a great stay.