Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport
$167
$151
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$96
$162
$134
$119
$250
$227
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscharlotte airportfull kitchenhome away from homehilton brandan early flightbreakfast staffliving roomnext morningexcellent hotelthe shuttle driverking suitethe breakfast areafree breakfastexcellent staygreat place to stayfree shuttlefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2011

My favorite hotel, love this place! I look forward to staying at this Homewood every time I'm in Charlotte. I love the foodl

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Livetotravel599
Reviewed November 20, 2011

It was a long drive from Hilton head to Charlotte, where we were flying home to New York. I booked this hotel because of the reviews, and I was not dissappointed. Front desk was lovely, and even offered an upgrade to a two bedroom suite. WOW! It was a lovely two bedroom two bath room, with a living rom, kitchenette and 3 televisions!
I would like to say a personal thank you to the woman at the front desk who was warm and welcoming. After a 5 hour trip it was so nice to have someone so pleasant to us.
We slept well, felt totally safe in this lovely property
You can walk to the Mexican Restaurant next door (GREAT FOOD!) and there is a gas station right next door as well. It's an easy 10 minute ride to the airport. Could not have been a nicer stay! Thank you North Carolina! Thank you Homewood Suites!

Room Tip: Spring for the two bedroom suite...you won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank cmfairygodmother
Stacie B, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Thank you so much for your warm response! We are so glad you were able to experience such a great room that we offer! We understand that after a long travel with several people, a spacious room to relax in is the greatest thing! We do hope to see you the next time you come through Charlotte, as it was a pleasure to have you and your family!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

A friend recommended this hotel to me because they had such a good experience there so I thought I would give it as try. It was wonderful and I will certainly recommend it to my other friends. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very comfortable. Thanks for such a good experience!

Room Tip: Liked being close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Pat J
Stacie B, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to let other travelers know about your stay with us! We love to hear that good news about us is being shared by friends! We hope that you keep passing it along to others traveling to Charlotte! We also hope to see you in the close future to give you another enjoyable stay!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Exceeded my expectations on every front. The check-in was smooth and hassle-free. The staff were friendly, helpful, efficient and cooperative. I was thrilled by the extensive and tasty breakfast and even more surprised when a full dinner was provided. They even provided beer and wine. Every area of the Homewood was clean and comfortable. Loved the convenient location near the airport and the shuttle made it a breeze to get back and forth. I will definitely stay here next time we're in Charlotte.

Room Tip: Loved the room with the kitchenette. Also liked having extra space to move around. Great for a working trip.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank pam s

Thank you for taking the time to respond about our hotel! We greatly appreciate your feedback and take every response to heart. I am glad to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations of hospitality! We like to treat all of our guests like family! We hope to see you during your next trip to Charlotte!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My upset and disappointment wasn't about the accomadations themselves, but instead with the promises made to us from the front desk. We had also been given assurance over the net as we made the reservations. Our family was traveling to Charlotte for a family reunion. We had asked and had been assured we could be together on the same floor. We were arriving at different times so we made certain as we checked in that our rooms would be near one another. Checked again later in the day that this was taken care of. Our daughter and family checked in about 3:30 only to find out that their room would be available after 5 pm. It wasn't cleaned when they arrived, check in time is 3 pm. They were tired after their travels and had two children that were also tired so they were given a room on the first floor. They were told they could move up to the 3rd. floor after 5 if they wished. If we hadn't checked more than three times with the front desk that our rooms would absolutely be together this might not have been such a disappointment. I guess my advice to any future travelers who decide to use this particular Homewood, don't count on what they tell you concerning your reservations. Their word can not be counted on. Our children were not going to be unloading and reloading to move, so we were not together. If you happen to get room #300 get ready for a air handler that sounds like it is coming through the wall. The tv reception was awful in all of our rooms. We were told they needed the cable company to come and fix them. Was our stay all we had hoped for? No Way!!! Very disappointing.....

Room Tip: If you are bothered by airconditioner noise avoid #300
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank eeg3
Stacie B, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

I would like to start off by apologizing for your disappointing stay with us. We do not like hearing that a guest is unsatisfied with the hotel, especially the service offered. We try to accommodate every guest request, including those with exact room locations, to the best of our ability. I am honestly remorseful that the only room available at the time of your daughters check-in was on the first floor. We understand the stress that traveling can place on a person and wanted to allow your family to rest. Our efforts to meet your requests however, fell short with the third floor room being unavailable at that time. I would like to give you the assurance to know that this does not happen often. We aim to gratify every guest!

We do treat every response as the greatest way to improve future service. Customer feedback is the best constructive criticism we can receive. I would like to thank you for your response about your stay. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show you how much your satisfaction means to us.

Stacie Beckman