“Amazing service and hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport

Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport
Ranked #37 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Amazing service and hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Derek Nixon, night auditor and Barron Roberts GM were amazing...made me feel right at home after hours of traveling along with delayed and canceled flights...turned an awful day into a great one in minutes. The room was super comfortable and clean and was exactly what i needed to rest after a long day of traveling..
Thank you Derek and Barron So very much.

Toula

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
barronroberts, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Ahhh yes Toula! I hope you had a safe trip. We were thrilled to have you stay with us even if it wasn’t planned. We try to accommodate in any way possible. Thank you so much for your kind words, you really flatter us. We look forward to seeing you again if you happen to be in the area. Have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Franktown, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2011

Not sure when I will be traveling through Charlotte again, but if so, we will stay at the Homewood Suites again. Staff was VERY nice, meal offered a few nights a week was perfect after a flight, and breakfast was great. My mom and I stayed there both coming and going from the Virgin Islands and were very happy with our choice. Beds were very comfortable, room was quiet and very nice. Only complaint (minor) would be the busines center internet was very slow.

• Stayed May 2011
Good Afternoon Franktown,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate any and all feedback whether it is good, bad, or indifferent. I did want to address the internet issue with you, we have recently switched out internet provider and for a period of time there were some sketchy internet connections. I apologize that you were unfortunate enough to encounter that. You will be glad to hear that we are fully converted and we are in the process of installing full HD channels. Stay turned :) Thank you and have a wonderful day
Houston-Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

I spent three nights in this hotel. When I arrived I called the hotel and they came immediately to pick me up at the Charlotte Airport,NC. I stated to feel already comfortable with Keia Mack .
The check in was so easy, and my room excellent: a large bedroom with a nice TV, nice bathrooms with clean towels, nice toiletries, comfortable bed, AC, pillows(I miss them),breakfast has a lot of options (but is impossible to eat everything they offer, only if I had two stomachs), the drivers are so courteous, they make you fell like your friends driving your car (lol, yes!). They keep your time sharp in time. Let me talk about dinner that starts at 5:30 with a nice dish (the rice should be cook a little more, for me was a little raw), excellent wines (I like the red and the white), drinks, cool beers ( I saw people enjoying the drinks). They always ask you if you need something else. It's a quite place and close to everything. The Billy Graham Library is about 10 minutes away. Charlotte is a very nice place to stay at least three nights. I would stay only in this hotel in the future.I didn't post pictures because their website has plenty.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Celita Louback W
, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:

I wanted to personally thank you for filling out a Service Counts survey for our hotel. We treat survey responses as our hotel's report cards, and it means a lot to myself and my entire team when our guests take the time to grade us. It was a pleasure having you in stay with us and I loved hearing about your time at the Billy Graham Library. I will pass along your kind words to the entire staff, especially Ms. Keia Mack. We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone. I hope to see you in the future!

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Assistant General Manager
Visit us on ----- or @homewoodCLT on Twitter barney@venture-consulting.com 704.357.0500
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2011

I like Homewood Suites. This one is among the best I've stayed at.

The evening manager's dinner was quite nice (shrimp pasta and salad). The fitness centre was clean and well-stocked with towels, water, etc.

I had a suite, with kitchenette. Nice and quiet.

The staff was friendly at check-in. Overall, nice experience.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2011
Dear Guest,

I wanted to personally Thank you for your feedback. It means a great deal to myself and my staff. I am glad we were able to offer you with excellence service and will strive to continue our consistency of excellence!

If there is anything I can further assist you with please do not hesitate to call or email.

Homewood Suites by Hilton - Charlotte Airport

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2011

The hotel was Clean and well decorated, All of the employees were extremely courteous . just a great stay, I thought the hotel was brand new and on grand opening because it was operated that well. A great stay and is close to everything.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2011
Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us on TA. We pride ourselves on the excellence in service and glad we were able to extend the same excellence to you.

Vista Host
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

I had the worst stay of my life at this hotel. My room was horrible,the refrigerator made loud sounds,the toilet ran all night and the staff refused to change my room after complaining. The assistant manager and manager were extremely rude. The desk clerk charged my debit card for the room eventhough I had already paid in cash. I spoke with the assistant manager Barnabus Chamberlin. He was extremely rude and condescending. He refused to reverse the charges or refund my cash!!!!!!!. I left seven messages with the manager and she wouldn't call me back. So I called the hotel for an eighth time and she answered. What she said was more outrageous than her assistant. She told me she had gotten my message but was never going to call me back because the whole situation was my fault!!!! She refused to listen to what I had to say and promptly hung the phone up while I was still talking!!!!!! This is an outrageous response to their error!!!! If you are a business traveler and need to stay at a hotel in the Charlotte area please avoid this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank AWorldTraveler1
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret your experience with us was unsatisfactory. Business travel is very important and it is our goal to provide the quality of amenities you deserve and expect. We believe in, above all, providing superior service. On your next visit to Charlotte, we hope you consider staying with us again so we can demonstrate the excellent service and hospitality we are known for.

Vista Host
Nuremberg, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2010

Just had one night there. Its what you can expect from a "Homewood Suites" - close to the airport, courtesy bus pick up, quite rooms, clean, fast internet, easy to check in and out. Had a great evening reception with free local food and beverages.
Only downside: I forgott something in the room and followed up next day by phone to see if it can be send to my next location. The lost item did "not" show up ..... I had the feeling with a little more motivation ...... Anyway - my mistake! So always doublecheck before you leave a room, even if you travel already half of your life ;-)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business