I stay here regularly on business. I typically stay in the suite with the jacuzzi. The noise from other rooms using the jacuzzi can be annoying if you are already asleep. The hotel is clean and safe. Breakfast staff are friendly and accomodating. Parking is a pain, lots of levels and sharp turns. Make sure you checkin before you park. Sometimes the parking was full which was a pain.
The location was good, I didn't go into the Epicenter very often but it's walking distance, less than a mile.
The exercise room is kinda small and badly arranged. The poos is also teeny tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn