We visited Charlotte recently with another couple in order to see a couple of concerts in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn was super clean, nice and very convenient to walk to parts of Uptown Charlotte. It is situated next to the Nascar Hall of Fame and across from Lola's - which is place we didn't get to try due to timing. Each night you have to pay $10 fee to park there, which I believe is customary for Uptown hotels. The only downside to the room was there was no working fan in the bathroom, but it may have just been a fluke for our room. We had a lot of space in our room and the AC unit was a wall controlled unit, meaning no loud AC fan turning on in the middle of the night! The room was quiet, the bed was super comfy and amenities were great. I would definitely recommend a stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn