I booked this hotel using my Hilton points and it was not worth the 50,000 point I spent on this hotel. The location was nice and that was about it. There were places to eat and go out at couple of blocks away and they do have a shuttle that runs till 11pm, which will drop you off anywhere in downtown charlotte. Other then that, the city is really nice and its a must visit city on the east coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown hotel is in the major North Carolina banking and financial district close to: The Charlotte Convention Center, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bank of America Stadium, Over Street Mall and the new Charlotte Bobcat Arena are all just blocks away. The uptown area is home to many fine restaurants, museums and shopping malls. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Hotel Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte
- Charlotte Hilton Garden Inn