All reviewsbob evansgreat hotelhotel locationbusiness tripparking lotwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyroom was clean and comfortablefree breakfastfront desk staffnice staylobbyhgijacuzziinterstatecleanlinessflorida
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Stopped for 2 nights last week. Checked in online to room 503 on top floor.
Room was OK. Nothing special. Had a fridge which was nice and a decent flatscreen.

Location is superb. Lots to do around. It's on a small retail park with numerous shops / restaurants. It's a short walk over the highway to a much larger shopping mall. This mall has enough eating options to keep you going for 6 months.

Air con was pretty noisy in the room. Even when it was switched off there were loud humming noises.

Breakfast (free with Hilton status) was excellent. Buffet was much better than your standard hampon etc. Cinnamon rolls were yummy!

The rate of $109 is pretty steep. Especially as people I was working with stopped at a Hampton a few miles away for $89/night and got a meal and drinks (beer wine) thrown in!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn. I chose it because of the proximity to my clients. First and foremost, the service was wonderful. I straggled in at 11 am - my first meeting had cancelled and I had the entire day free. The gentleman at the front desk was great - he had a room readied for me right away so that I could check in early, even though check-in was not until 3 pm. This allowed me to get some work done instead of wasting an entire day.

The location is great - it's a quick drive to the local mall where there are plenty of decent places to eat. It's also only about 15 minutes from the airport. The breakfast was just OK, but since it was only $10, I won't complain too much!

The rooms are quite clean and up to date, and the bathroom was huge. At night the hotel was quiet, however, the maids start very early and were quite noisy. The bed was not the most comfortable I've slept in, but was tolerable. They do provide room service, although I didn't need to use it. All in all, this is a great place for the business traveler and I would recommend it. I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Stayed here for one night for a family event in Charlotte. I was able to check in early at 11:45am. Two queen bed room was the perfect size. Plasma tv, small frig, desk, were all I needed. Quick check-in and check-out. There is a huge mall nearby with lots of restaurants and outside stores. It is also beside the interstate making my road trip simple. I stayed on the fifth floor and there was an ice machine, but no vending machine.Stayed here with reward points so unsure of price. Bedding very nice and extremly comfortable. Neutrogena toiletriy products were great. Free apples in the morning and free cookies at night were a great touch. Bob Evans and Jack in the Box restaurants were directly beside the hotel, no need to drive to them.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Isky
Reviewed June 7, 2009

Decent hotel without much frills. Rooms were good but better to look for other options of food.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank DKKolkata
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Stayed here 2 nights and was very comfortable. The room and bed were fine and it was very quiet on the 5th floor. Other than the shelf in the shower being loose and about ready to fall it was not too bad. All staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business