I am putting on a 250 person, week long workshop at the Omni right now. The location and meeting spaces are why we chose the Omni. However after two nights I wish I would have personally stayed
1. The TVs night was the Monday Night Football opener, and it Was unwatchable in my room. How do hotels not have flat screen tvs in 2010??
2. The beds are the WORST I have ever slept on. The mattress is hard as a rock and the pillows are so weak that I get woken up 5 times a night to re-adjust my head. I'm not that old and will have to go to a Chiropractor after this trip.
Good location, but with the Marriott, Hilton and Westin nearby, I would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, this luxury hotel puts you just steps from the Queen City's most popular attractions. Offering an ideal location and superior service, this hotel is the perfect destination for exploring Charlotte. **Omni Charlotte Hotel is in the process of re-imagining all of the public spaces and guest rooms. Our new Front Desk is complete and new guest rooms will be available in late September. All the work is scheduled to be completed by late 2017. We have taken steps to ensure minimal impact to the overall guest experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Charlotte Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Hotel Charlotte
- Omni Charlotte
- Charlotte Omni