“Very Friendly Front Desk Staff”

Omni Charlotte Hotel
Ranked #38 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Baldwin, United States
“Very Friendly Front Desk Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel was nice, but nearly as nice as the front desk staff was upon check in. Every staff member I encountered was just as friendly. The bathroom did show it's age, however it was clean. The bed was comfortable, but I did wish that I would have brought my own pillow.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
Fort Bragg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything your neighbor is doing. The valet could not find out car and we waited over 20 mins, which made me very uneasy. You do not get free internet you have to sign up for the rewards program. The room temp was off and every time the heater "kicked on" there was a loud popping noise. The breakfast was amazing though and the restaurant staff was awesome!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Charlotte Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
We appreciate all of your comments both constructive and positive. We will follow up with our valet team to find out what may have happened but do apologize that it was not resolved more quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share all of your comments and we hope for a future opportunity to provide you with a stay that exceeds all of your expectations.
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The Omni staff was so attentive, if I needed anything, they were always ready to make sure I was completely satisfied. Such a great location, I found it very easy to get to the epic center and other places. It rained the whole weekend, but the overpasses saved the day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Some hotels that claim to be 4 star don't quite live up to it. That is not the case with the Omni in Charlotte. It is a true 4 star hotel. The front desk was excellent. Efficient yet friendly and helpful. The other staff members I encountered were the same way. Each time I entered the hotel there was someone at the entrance to greet me. This not only made me feel secure but made me feel welcome. I also like the fact that just as a basic member of their rewards program that my internet access was complimentary and I had orange juice delivered to my door the next morning. I'm a member of another hotel's rewards program and not just a basic member yet Omni's benefits surpass what I normally receive. Great Job Omni - you have a new customer!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Marion, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was not given the room I was lead to belive i was gonna be given online. I wanted to same room I had in the past. When questioned the front staff was friendly but could not comply with my issue. This will be the last time I stay with omni. Its hard to understand why I am a gold member and was not treated as such.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Valdosta, GA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

In Charlotte for an event on Sunday and decided to go a day early to see downtown Charlotte. Picked this hotel mainly because of location. Got a terrific email from the hotel letting us know of a bike race that would be going on the day we arrived. Included directions on how to avoid the closed streets to get to the hotel. Very helpful! Enjoyed our stay; good restaurants and other places of interest near the hotel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Frankfort, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Overly pleased with Hotel. Service and rooms are great. Love the elevator security, especially late at night. Fine out about transportation arrangements prior to airport arrival. NO Shuttle, have to take cab $25 on way, or $2 bus ride on the white Green Sprinter. Overall wonderful experience!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business