“Professional, Personable and Attentive Staff”

Omni Charlotte Hotel
Ranked #48 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Aiken, United States
“Professional, Personable and Attentive Staff”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

All staff I engaged were professional and seemed genuinely interested in assisting me without going overboard. Accommodations were adequate. Attentiveness and service were very well tempered. The bartenders were delightful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My stay at this property was great. This is my 7th year staying at this property and each year it gets better. the staff is great and very accommadating. The location of the property is excellent for the event that I attendend, it is centrally located to everything. The convience of Walgreens and other restaurants, nail salons and shopping also makes this Omni a great deal. I only moved my care once during my 5 day visit and that was to leave for my return flight to Chicago.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Charlotte Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel over the years. We are grateful for the opportunity to be your home away from home in Charlotte and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed at Omni for CIAA for past fours years. Each year they have done a great job of hosting for ECSU. Service is great, food great, and bartenders where enjoyable. This is a great hotel and would stay here the next time I am in Charlotte.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Elizabeth City, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Omni hotel accommodations and staff were comfortable, friendly, and courteous. The Omni in Charlotte is located in an excellent downtown location. The valet parking staff are wonderful. The express check in service is a plus. The food was delicious and the staff is friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Knightdale, North Carolina
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Extremely pleased with our trip. All services were satisfactory. We really enjoy staying at the Omni. This is our 8 year staying downtown. The outside entertainment at night is loud but acceptable. We willl continue to stay at the Omni for many years.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Fletcher, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Fancy biz! I really was impressed. Very nice staff. Visually very appealing. Great views and appears to be convenient to all of downtown Charlotte. Overall good stay. Disappointed with the nickel and dime of things, especially bottled water. The self park is confusing, you pay but you have to keep that ticket or pay another $20. It is also kind of loud overall. I was also let down with the old bathroom, needs an upgrade.

Room Tip: The backside facing pool was noisy.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Charlotte Hotel. I have stayed at a number of hotel options when traveling, and I am very appreciative that I chose you guys. At Omni, I strive to compare the service with other hotels and they are in front of other hotels by providing authentic experiences and genuine hospitality to my family. The best way to measure our success is by giving feedback. So that is why I am taking time to complete this survey to tell you what I think about my service at this hotel. It is easier for me to share my experience with other travelers telling them about my Trip Advisor, the world's largest travel community. My stay was very pleasant and the people were polite and they showed good customer service. The atomsphere showed a safe environment and the lights were working. The staff were very helpful and the staff made sure everything was in order. People who are responsible showed that they cared how they treated people. The city and the hotel made sure everybody felt s sence of safety. The use of technology was very helpful concerning the safety of people.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank 278cecilm
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Charlotte Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
We truly are grateful for your positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it with the TripAdvisor community. It was truly a pleasure to read about your recent experience and we hope you will stay with us again soon.