“Great Business Experience!”

Ranked #9 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Columbia, United States
“Great Business Experience!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while attending a convention in Charlotte. The room provided came at an excellent rate and allowed me to save my company money over the regular convention hotel. I had to check in late and the desk attendants were always helpful and friendly. One helped me find parking in the garage on the second night even though the garage was nearly filled. Room incredibly comfortable especially the beds. Heavy curtains allowed plenty of light screening for good sleep. Room was very quiet and I didn't get sound from the hallway even though the hotel was crowded. Bathrooms are very large and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel as a great value and quiet, restful place for the business traveler.

1 Thank Christina K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We often stay at Hampton Inns and this one met our expectations of cleanliness and comfort. Quiet part of the city, walk to Nascar Hall of Fame. Nice as usual! The indoor pool is small but we were the only ones using it at the time!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MurfmomNC
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I liked the simple layout and the proximity to everything in downtown. It isn't so close to downtown that its loud and its a 5 minute walk to N.Tryon and E.Trade, city center. A shuttle can take you almost anywhere as well, good value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ahmad a
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We recently had a very good stay at the Hampton Inn Uptown in Charlotte, NC. The location is great for walking to many sites in Uptown Charlotte. The King bed was extremely comfortable and very well presented. We had the Whirlpool in our room and it was great. It was easy to use and worked very well. Well worth the price of admission! The only drawback I can think of is the parking deck. The lanes are narrow and it can be dicey if you have an SUV. A small drawback at that. So, overall it was a very good stay and I would recommend it without question.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Ann, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn Uptown in Charlotte, N.C. We were able to check in early, so I was able to attend my conference while my spouse was able to go to the room. Breakfast was perfect. I continued to business each day. Lunch breaks were brief, so I appreciated a real breakfast ( eggs, bacon, potatoes, juice, yogurt, fruit, coffee, etc.), not just a roll and coffee. There was a shuttle to go to near by sites. I forgot hairspray, and was provided with some. Our luggage was held securely until I was done with my business. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

1 Thank Adele P
Mason, Ohio
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I travel to Charlotte regularly for business. I try to stay at the Hampton Inn Charlotte-Uptown every time it's available. Everyone on staff is fantastic, and I've never had any issues. I highly recommend this property.

1 Thank Jordan S
Paoli, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The stay in Hampton Inn was pleasant. It was clean, close to many restaurants. A couple of little things, such as faucet leaking need to be addressed. Hotel staff were helpful and polite. The charge was a bit pricey compared to other locations, but it is for a conference. Internet speed was acceptable, but not super fast to watch NBC news without interruptions.