“Great location”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #29 of 182 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Conveniently located off highway in a safe neighbourhood, we found this room to be reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. It is a perfect half way stopover point for our drive from Toronto to Florida.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This hotel is very nice! The staff members are very nice and helpful and the rooms are super clean. I stay at this hotel 2 to 3 times a month and have always been happy with the room and the location. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've never stayed at a bad Hampton Inn and this one is no exception. Aside from the clean room, and friendly, helpful staff, what makes this one great is the ideal location -- just a block from I-77, (but you'll never hear any road noise).Down Arrowood is shopping and restaurants, and you're just minutes from several industrial and office complexes. Very highly recommended, but beware of the deer in the area -- they are hard on fenders.
I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We just stayed one night but the place was wonderful. There to visit a friend. The bed was comfortable. Clean rooms. The staff was very kind and helpful. Even printed directions for me to get back on the freeway I needed. The breakfast was help yourself. It was better than most places. Had plenty, did not run out of food. Had hot sausage, or chicken biscuits that were individually wrapped to put in the oven to heat for yourself. Had all types of cereal, toast, danishes, make your own waffles, even peanut butter to put on them which my husband loves. They had instant packs of grits, and oatmeal, fruit. The selection was very good, with a great staff member to handle the food and tables. Very clean and well maintained. No it was not the Ihop but if you want that type of breakfast then go there instead, it is nearby. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Clean, well appointed room. They are going the extra mile on bedding and washing of comforters, etc., which I appreciate. Definitely would stay here again because of that, but wouldn't bother with their breakfast unless I was really in a hurry, since it's a little odd--thought I pullled a typical breakfast sandwich out to throw in their microwave, but discovered it was pancakes (sort of) around eggs and sausage, then found the coffee was lukewarm and not great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. Regarding your concerns with our breakfast, we just started our breakfast renovations which will eliminate the microwave breakfast and we will offer scrambled eggs, sausage patties/links, bacon, biscuits and gravy and fresh hot oatmeal.

I will share your positive feedback to the team regarding the service and cleanliness of the hotel hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Men, if you expect to eat breakfast, go to the Ihop near the hotel. The breakfast here, in my opinion is not breakfast. I feel the with the 100% Satisfaction guarantee, this location could do a better job.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and It's our goal to provide every guest with outstanding service and accommodations to include breakfast. I apologize that this wasnt the case during your recent visit. We value your feedback and regarding your concerns with the hot breakfast, we are in the process of upgrading our breakfast with the new breakfast offered by Hampton's which will offer more variety of items. We actually have all of the equipment and the renovation is expected to start next week (January 10th) and should last approx 2 weeks after which we will offer scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, bacon, potato wedges and hot oatmeal.

If you should be returning to the area, I would love the opportunity to show you that your concerns were addressed and invite you to our new breakfast and offer you a complimentary upgrade to a suite for a future stay.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We just spent two nights at the Hampton inn on Arrowood rd. This was a great hotel. We had a king suite and this room was awesome. We had a full size refrigerator, cooktop and a dishwasher. The bathroom was the size of my first house....lol. My only complaint was that the bed was a little hard for my liking, but I would definitely stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: The suites are awesome.

Dear valued guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay