“Outstanding Customer Service”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #24 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was very pleased with my recent weekend stay, the customer service was "Outstanding". From the moment I checked in until I checked out the staff was very friendly and helpful. Ra'Shauna, went above and beyond to assist me with checking in and any questions I had regarding shopping, local restaurants and nail salons in the area, etc.. She also assisted me scheduling shuttle service, fixing latch on closet door, before I could return to my room after going out for a few hours, she let me know that the closet door was repaired. You don't find customer service like this very often, Ra'Shauna was very professional, friendly and provided "Outstanding" customer service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank J L
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear valued guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience. I will share your positive feedback to the team at the hotel and thank them for displaying Hamptonaility at its best. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I like the property and the area, I was just pleasantly surprised that my room did not have a fridge or micro. We were staying for 4 nights and finding a place to store food while we were there for Thanksgiving was very hard. Each morning around 8am or 9am we were awoken by the sounds of the housekeeping attendant voices and slamming of guest doors that were already vacant that housekeeping were going in and out of to clean or check. The staff was very friendly! after 2 nights our room sheets were not changed, we were told that they would change it after the 3rd night stay?? why? when we are checking out on the 4th day? went down one morning for breakfast and twenty min left before closing they were out of EVERYTHING!! when asked the attendant stated "she could not put out anymore food, because it was almost time to close" so we had to go out to find something to eat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Benezena W

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your recent stay and apologize for the problems you encountered relating to noise associated with the closing of guest room doors, breakfast replinishment, replinishing the linens during your extended stay and micro-fridges. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations

After looking into your concerns regarding the noise, I wanted to let you know that I have addressed the noise issues with our housekeeping team and purchased door stoppers so the door wont slam and limit any noise from housekeeping and looking into your concerns regarding the breakfast, I followed up with the breakfast staff to ensure that the items are fully stocked at all times.

In regards to your concerns on the replinishment of your bed linen, as part of the Green process and water consumption we have a Linen replinish card that is hanging on the towel rack and on extended stay nights the housekeeping department will replinish the bed linens on the 3rd night unless the card is placed on the bed. I do apologize that you were not aware of the green process and the linen card.

On your concerns relating to the micro-fridges, we are in the process of ordering additional micro-fridges and will have a unit in every room within the next month. I have followed up on your concerns regarding your extended stay as well and ask that anyone with a fridge request going forward be upgraded to a Suite until we receive the new units.

I would like to thank you for bringing your cocerns to our attention and I wanted to let you know that we have addressed all of your concerns.We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was immediately happy with the excellent WiFi reception. They also did a nice breakfast, so I'm calling this an all around great value hotel. Not exactly downtown, but this is a good quiet location with quick access to the interstate.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob_2009

Reviewed December 5, 2013

A clean room and wonderful service by the staff. Check in was effortless and the bathroom was also clean and well maintained. It was overall a great experience for my family. it location was right off the highway and a quick trip to downtown Charlotte.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John N

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed here on a visit for a Doctor's visit and potential surgery. Two rooms were provided next to one another for convenience. We left to early for the hot breakfast, but were provided with a grab-an-go bag. Which certainely helped get us through the long day ahead. Exceptional accommodations. Clean, quiet & convenient to all that Charlotte has to offer.

1  Thank jamieut4me

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Hampton Inn is a very nice hotel in a good location. The staff was fantastic and the rooms were clean and well appointed. We were very satisfied with our stay here. Charlotte is a beautiful place to visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We recently spent two nights at this Hampton Inn and Suites in Charlotte in a king suite with kitchen, We loved the spacious, clean & quiet suite on the 6th floor. The bathroom is huge with a separate shower and whirlpool tub for two. The entire staff was great & always helpful. We liked the fact that breakfast was until 10am. The only disappointment was the lack of prepared food on site as the entrees were packaged that you needed to microwave.

Will look forward to another stay here when in Charlotte.