“Carowinds Weekend Trip”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #30 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Took the family to Carowinds for the weekend and was looking for a nice hotel that was also close to the park. I looked online at the reviews and decided to try Hampton. Check-in was fast and efficient. We had 4 teenagers and two adults so we had 2 rooms. One queen suite and one king suite. When I asked for a rollaway bed they informed me of the fire code and it was not allowed for the queen suite. They upgraded the room to a King Master that was huge. They were very helpful and kind. Special thanks to Jazzmine form the night shift, she was a doll. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The elevators are a little slow.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Keith E, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I want to thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide excellent service and great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience.

I shared your positive feedback with the the team and thanked them personally for displaying Hamptonaility at its best.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and again, thank you for your wonderful input on your recent stay.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My stay at Hampton was an experience that i'd cherish forever. The Staff are so very courteous and ready to help even in the middle of the night. Once I had to get dinner at about 1:30AM and the staff smilingly took me out in their shuttle to a place where I could find food. On the last day of check out which is normally at 12:00 noon, my flight was at 6:00PM and they obliged in extending my check out, which was such a pleasant surprise. Kudos guys keep it up !!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tajdar S

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The room was very clean and spacious. It had a full kitchen, with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and a stove top. It has a huge bathroom, with a huge jacuzzi tub and a glass enclosed shower. The guest services were very helpful during my stay. The location is near multiple shops and restaurants. It's less than 5 miles from Carowinds Amusment Park. I would definitely recommend Hampton Inn to anyone traveling or looking for a great place to stay.

2  Thank Leon M

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Everything from the staff to the room was great!!!! I would love to take another trip here and would stay at the same hotel. Clean quiet rooms and very nice pool. The best thing was the staff, they went above and beyond to give me and my family a wonderful trip. Great place to stay!!!!

2  Thank Teresa F

Reviewed July 2, 2013

AVERAGE HOTEL. I picked the HAMPTON INN because it was the best deal for the area. Hotel is centrally located to where I needed to visit. I chose the Hampton Inn because it had a free room safe and sufficient free parking, Small elevator is cramped, but there is a wide, open stairwell next to it. I did like the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stanley H
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Unexpected Layover in Charlotte, so I needed an airport shuttle close to the airport. Very efficient, economy hotel with extremely kind employees. Always nice to be treated well. Also, the room was spotless. Manager was excellent.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Tom V
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel met my expectations as I was able to get a handicapped accessible room with two beds. Most Hamptons only offer Accessibel rooms with one bed. This hotel has always been very clean and the staff extremely helpful