“Very nice hotel!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd.
Ranked #22 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
New Hampshire
“Very nice hotel!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Clean, quiet, comfortable...the three things I look for in a hotel. Free shuttle to the airport. Excellent customer service. Ruby Tuesday restaurant across the street. I will definitely stay here again when in Charlotte. Gave them one of my Trip Advisor decals.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank HotelsPro
Fay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear HotelsPro,

Thank you very much for your nice comments and for the Trip Advisor decal. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel clean, quiet and comfortable. I am also glad you took advantage of our shuttle service.

Thank you again, we hope to serve you in the near future.

Fay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We booked through Hotwire last minute after coming from Scarowinds. We checked in around midnight and the manager on duty (I suppose) saw how tired we were and put us into a very large suite that was very clean and well appointed. The front desk also provided us with complimentary toothbrushes and toothpaste since we had not planned to stay the night. The suite had all the amenities for a longer stay; it's too bad we were only there for one night. The bed was super comfy. This stay changed my view of the Hampton Inn & Suites brand. All of the staff was very friendly and seemed to enjoy their job.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Ideimos,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your nice comments. I am extremely happy to hear that this stay changed your opinion of the Hampton Inn & Suites Brand and that this was accomplished thanks to the great service that one of my staff members provided to you. I will also make sure I pass this comments to the staff because it is also important for them to know that when they take the time to provide a service that is memorable it does not goes unrecognized.
Thank you again. We hope to serve you in the near future.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Will definetly be back. Love the staff & very very clean. Wonderful breakfast. Shuttle ride a big plus to Carowinds Thanks to (Mr.Prince) ...Thank you all for a great experience..will.be staying at Hampton Inns wherever we go..

• Stayed October 2012
Fay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Mitchell22,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back. We take pride in provding a memorable guest service experience. I agree with you, our shuttle service is very convenient and it runs everyday from 07:00 a.m. to midnight.

We look forwarding to serving you in the future,

Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Check-in was a breeze and the room was nice and clean. We stayed in room 103 which I believe is next door to the utility room or something. So at times it would be quite noisy. There's a decent business center and the breakfast is mediocre. You will definitely want to find a restaurant for breakfast. Overall, it was a decent stay, would stay again if I had to.

Con: No microwave or fridge. the bathtub drained very slowly (I told the front desk so it should be fixed by now)/

Room Tip: If offered room 103, you may want to ask for another one because of the noise level.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Fay V, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear CandM123,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you stay with us during your next visit to Charlotte. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a clean hotel, nice pool, and good shuttle service, but don't plan on being able to walk anywhere but Ruby Tuesday across the street. Overall, a good place but slightly on the expensive side. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Travelerbrian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We do work hard to keep our hotel very clean and take pride on that. I am happy to see you took advantage of our shuttle service. It is definitely a good ammenity, specially since there are not many places withing walking distance as you mentioned.

We hope to be able to serve you again.

Marietta, GA
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Good weekend value with a decent breakfast, nice pool, and clean rooms. Room lighting is not so good and it's hard to sleep on the beds, but it's your standard business hotel. Staff really needs training on customer service.

• Stayed July 2012
Fay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte - Arrowood Rd., responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear AltFolks,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast, the pool and that you found your room clean. I appreciate the suggestion as far as improving our customer service and I give you my word, we are working on it.

I hope to serve again in the future.

Darlington, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I stayed here to go to Carowinds last summer. It was a nice stay, we bought a package that included tickets to go to Carowinds at a great price. On Saturday we enjoyed free transportation to the park and free breakfast. The rooms are impecable, well maintained. The outdoor pool was big. We will stay here again to go to Carowinds next summer.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Chiki2399
Dear Chiki2399,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. I am very happy you found the rooms to be impecable and well maintained. We take pride in working hard to offer the best rooms at an affordable price.

I hope to have the opportunity to serve again, along with your family.