“Always An Excellent Stay”

Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #88 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years, our most recent stay being 3 nights from the 16th-18th of May. The rooms and hotel in general have always been very clean. Service is good and the staff friendly. Breakfast is good but with somewhat less variety then other hotels in this chain. The area is nice and being next door to the mall means that restaurants and stores are convenient. We visit the Charlotte area once a year and this is our preferred place to stay. Our only complaint is that the pillows are rather poor. Not much body to them. If your are particular then I suggest you bring your own if possible. Don't know if others are available on request.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry F
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here after a long days drive and I NEEDED a hot tub. The only one would have to be as part of a king suite. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the rate for the room. Naturally I jumped at the chance to have my own private hot tub at a fantastic rate. And then, we learned that they had complimentary snacks available until 7 PM. Snacks turned out to be an Italian dinner complete with garlic bread and a Merlot. WOW! And you can't beat the price. Our one night stay turned into three. Best experience from central Pennsylvania to Key West, Florida. Definitely on my list of hotels to return to.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Prn1948
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very nice hotel, had a good experience with our grandchildren. For the breakfast bar need to add potatoes along with the eggs for the vegetarian guests. Pool is very good. Sean was ver helpful. Laundry area needs a bit more cleaning.

Room Tip: Hotel is very good
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary Feb 8. & the room was nice, The location is very convenient to Northlake Mall & restaurants. Clean room~no complaints what so ever and the rate was good for the whirlpool suite we had!! Kudos to the Comfort Suites!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tasha D
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the currently rated #1 hotel for Charlotte back in March and were completely unimpressed, especially since we paid almost $200 for the room for one night. When our travels brought us back to the Charlotte area, I found the Comfort Suites at a much more reasonable rate. I was skeptical, but I am so glad that I went with my instinct.

The hotel is a little further off the freeway, but not too hard to find. The hotel is clean and the staff members were extremely friendly. There were Otis Spunkmeyer cookies available at check in - YUM!

The room was nice and clean and the free Wi-Fi had a strong signal and unlike most hotels, was quite reliable. Breakfast in the morning was great. Waffles, yogurt, a bread station, along with fresh fruit and many choices for drinks. I would definitely stay here again if we need to return to Charlotte.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jessyleigh
Reviewed December 26, 2012

stayed here on business. The staff was great and friendly. The only disappointment was breakfast. The eggs were blah and the bacon was rubbery. The rooms also seemed a little bit dated although clean. The hotel was very quiet. Some might be put off by the location because it is tucked away in a corner but that means less traffic gping b. I would stay here again though.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ADT1983
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I misplaced my notes from my business trip earlier this summer. I stayed here for 3 nights for a meeting and the hotel had the ammenities that I treasure most out of a hotel which are clean, quiet, and comfortable. The room was decent sized and met my needs. The only thing that could have been improved is to have a quieter air conditioner and the bathroom was a bit small. The staff were decent and the location was very convenient

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business