“Lifesaver and very helpful”

Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake
Ranked #85 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
south carolina
“Lifesaver and very helpful”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I checked into this motel as a last minute option as I had been camping with friends and needed a cool place with a good shower. I called the motel very very late the night before to check for availability and to see if I could get an early check-in. I needed to get a quick shower to return to a late afternoon event and wanted a cool restful night's sleep. I was confirmed for the early check-in but I arrived 45 minutes earlier than confirmed. The lady at the front desk was most understanding and helpful. I asked for a key card to use the business ctr computer while I waited for the check-in but she said she had a room available and there was no need to wait. I was glad to hear I did not need to wait as the extra time was very helpful as I was on a tight time schedule. My room was quite cool and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty much the norm but I did notice they had 2 waffle makers which helped move things along. The motel was clean and the staff very friendly and polite. Will be back.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank sunburst83

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 2, 2011

One of the nicer Choice Properties in the CLT area, Very Clean & Comfortable Rooms. Nice Spacious Breakfast Bar. Accomodating Staff. I have no complaints. Would definitely stay again & also recommend. Convenient to the highway, the mall & PF Changs:)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed March 22, 2011

All I can say it wow, I only stay with Choice Hotels and the customer service at this location was great. The Director of Sales Sherry was amazing.
The whole staff was overly friendly and went above and beyond.

The hotel was beautiful and clean.
Dawn

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Thanks for everyone who shows are company that we feel like we are stay with family not just another hotel. The rooms are very clean and smoke free.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Sbeck221, Manager at Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon!
Belpre, OH
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Stayed here both on our way to and a week later coming back from Daytona Beach after looking at other reviews. One of the BEST Choice Hotels we have stayed at. Very clean, large rooms (Stayed in a 2 queen suite both nights) Didn't get there until 1am on way down and was back on the road by 8am rested and with a full breakfast. On way back to Ohio we got there around 10pm and and left around 10am. Girls were going to swim in the outdoor pool but chose to sleep in instead. Another good breakfast. Sunday when we were leaving we noticed they were putting new flatscreen tv's in rooms. (Ours all ready had one). Seems like it is in a nice quiet area. Great value for the price we paid, $73 on June 4th, $93 on June 12th. Free wi-fi in room. This will be our halfway to Florida hotel from now on.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Fincastle Virginia
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed here during Memorial Weekend to go to the races and it was a awesome stay. Sonya was very friendly and helpful at 12 midnight when we got there. We needed a place to eat our food and she let us go in the breakfast room . The room was very clean and comfortable. We will stay there again when traveling to Charlotte. We also loved all the NASCAR decorations this hotel rocks.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 26, 2010

We stayed here for the first time recently to watch a Bon Jovi concert. The hotel was well maintained and clean. It is very close to a shopping mall with plenty of stores and restaurants to keep you busy. Seems like a safe neighborhood. The complimentary breakfast was very organized and well cooked. I had a muffin and yogurt with juice. They have other things to choose as well. The staff was very warm and friendly and eager to help you with whatever you may need.
I tend to be critical of some of the places I visit. I travel as much as possible and have run across some great places and not so great places. I definitely recommend staying here if you are in the Charlotte area.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte North
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte North
Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville
Sleep Inn Northlake
Sleep Inn Northlake
#100 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake? Share your experiences!