“Wonderful wedding catering”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've been meaning to write this review for some time now, but have never gotten around to it. My wife and I used Savor to cater our wedding this past December (2012) and we were blown away by the quality of the food, the service both in the planning stages and during the dinner, and by the price. Lisa worked extensively with us on our menu, giving us a variety of options at a wide range of prices. She also was able to provide food of amazing quality to a venue that did not have cooking facilities. Lisa also worked extensively with the party supply company we were using and rented our tables, table cloths, silverware, china and glasses through the restaurant because they receive a discount through the supplier. She then passed the discount on to us. I can without hesitation recommend both the restaurant and the catering service.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We chose to dine at Savor before a concert uptown, and what a great choice! The food is fresh, chef-prepared, and amazing. The decor and atmosphere are welcoming. The prices are reasonable, the selections are varied, and the ingredients are locally-sourced. From app to coffee, you will not be disappointed! Recommend!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Very good restaurant. Ordered a burger with kettle chips and banana pudding. Servers were polite. Enjoyed my experience.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Wasn't busy at the time of visit but cool artwork and fabulous service found us. We wished we were hungry because the waiter/?part owner made everything on the blackboard sound fabulous and fresh. Next time!! Brewed a fresh pot of coffee for us on the spur of the moment.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Near Panthers Stadium in Chrlotte, this "not so easy to find" restaurant is right across the street from a Charlotte institution, The Open Kitchen. But once you savor the tastes of Savor, you will be hooked on this place. The decor is colorful in a down home minimalist setting. After several visits, what I note is how happy people seem to be here. There are daily "blackboard" specials and they seem to be among the most popular selections as they have run out while I was there. The salads are an excellent choice for lunch, and entress all well prepared. But what is really fantastic is the dessert selection. I understand that they are all in house made... fresh banana pudding, "mile high" Coca Cola cake all big enough to share. Definitely worth a visit for delicious food and reasonable prices. I believe that they are closed on Monday evenings.

1  Thank travelinann