“Amazing service and Extras...”

HYATT house Charlotte Airport
Ranked #29 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed for several weeks here. And have been pleasantly surprised many times. They have worked hard at making sure Im happy and try to fulfill any request we have made. Cleanliness seems to be paramount and amenities are amazing...
Only negative seems to be slow internet at times but is free so not a huge issue.

Room Tip: try to stay away from the elevator areas....
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I enjoyed reading your comments on cleanliness and customer service, as we truly take pride in what we all do here. We are currently working on upgrading the internet. Best Regards.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The man who checked us in was extremely nice and professional. However, the good stopped there. We were put on the 5th floor. When we got off the elevator, the hall was hot and had a smelly odor. Our room was very outdated and run down. It felt dirty and also had a smelly odor. I determined I wasn't ok staying at this hotel so we went back downstairs, told the guy we were leaving and asked for our money back. Again, he was very nice and seemed to completely understand where I was coming from.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Good afternoon! Thank you for sharing your views on our property, any comments, either positive or negative help us improve our service for all of our guests!
We do recognize that our property has some areas of wear and we are eagerly looking forward to a renovation beginning in the fall to address these concerns.
Thank you again for sharing your viewpoints and hopefully we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The room was fine; it was my first stay at a Hyatt House property and I liked the look and feel of the brand and this particular property. Compares to a Marriott Residence Inn. Front desk personnel couldn't be nicer; the breakfast was par for the course; the business center was fine and the gym was basically cardo and some free weights; I guess par for the course for this grade of property. "Airport" is a bit of a stretch; it is still a 15 minute drive from the terminals but you probably already know that and anyway, all the other airport hotels in Charlotte are in the same district. If I needed an airport hotel in Charlotte, this would be a fine choice. Only downside here is that if you arrive at 10pm and want food, you basically have to go outside and get it or order in a pizza. There is no in-house restaurant. If you want full service property, you have to pick a different brand of hotel for that or probably stay in center city Charlotte.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 649ic
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for your comprehensive review of our property; it was certainly a pleasure to read all your positive comments on our amenities. You covered all aspects of your stay however I was particularly appreciative about your comments about enjoying your first Hyatt House experience.
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and we hope you can stay with us again next trip.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent option for an airport hotel. Great fitness room, great breakfast, great shuttle service, and most of all GREAT front desk service. Specifically Carol, who seems to genuinely love helping her guests. My family really loved this hotel. Jeremy from Missouri

• Stayed: May 2013
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I enjoyed reading your comments; it is always nice to hear compliments about the great service you received. We truly take pride in what we all do here.
Thank you again for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and I hope you and your family can stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Much more than I expected. Stayed here three night from April 29th - May 2nd. My room was clean and comfortable. Did not expect much from the morning breakfast or evening social but both were very very nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I was pleased to hear you were pleasantly surprised. Thank you again for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Charlotte.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I missed my flight due to to the airlines fault. It was late and they were not so obliged to give me a room. All in all they finally rounded up a hotel they could put 7 of us up for the night. This place was something I would book myself. Nicely decorated and very clean. Free breakfast that was great I might add and a free shuttle from the airport and back. Nothing bad to say about this place. The staff was really friendly. If I'm in Charlotte again I definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Barbara0414
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Although you were not planning on spending a night in Charlotte, we are glad we were able to host you. I was happy to hear your great comments about the hotels service, breakfast and shuttle service.

We look forward to seeing you again if you are in Charlotte.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The room was great, well decorated and near to the highway as well as the Charlotte Immigration office in Charlotte. Check in and check out were very easy and we recommend the hotel for anyone that needs a place near the airport as well since they do have shuttles all day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport It sounds like we met and exceeded your expectations during stay with us here in Charlotte.
I'm glad you took the time to write this wonderful review, I truly enjoyed reading it. We hope you can stay with us again for another upcoming visit.