“Great location, 5' from USCIS Charlotte!” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
HYATT house Charlotte Airport
Ranked #34 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
NC, USA
“Great location, 5' from USCIS Charlotte!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The room was great, well decorated and near to the highway as well as the Charlotte Immigration office in Charlotte. Check in and check out were very easy and we recommend the hotel for anyone that needs a place near the airport as well since they do have shuttles all day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport It sounds like we met and exceeded your expectations during stay with us here in Charlotte.
I'm glad you took the time to write this wonderful review, I truly enjoyed reading it. We hope you can stay with us again for another upcoming visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
London, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I spent a week at the Hyatt House, Charlotte Airport.

My kingsize 1-bedroom suite was more than adequate for my needs. A mini kitchenette, comfy sofa, two big-screen LCD TV's, DVD player and super-comfy bed was more than enough for me.
The front-desk staff were great - Mike, Carol, Marlon. Phillip the van driver was a great guy too and I liked our morning chats.

The evening social happy-hour was fantastic - a different menu each night, Monday to Friday. Potato skins, pizza, nacho's, lettuce chicken wraps, all with salad and soup, desserts and free wine and beer and sodas. What more could you ask for? I saved plenty of money on not going out for dinner. Just as well really - there's nothing within easy walking distance in the surrounding area and the hotel feels quite isolated.
There's an 'Omaha Steakhouse' next door at another hotel. I didn't go, but people I know did go and said that it wasn't the best.

The only disappointment I had was that housekeeping missed my room on two occasions, despite me hanging the "Please Service my Room" hanger on the door handle.

Overall, if business brought me to Charlotte again, I'd happily stay at this property once more.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank LHR777
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I enjoyed reading your comments and am pleased your enjoyed the suites, social and breakfast. Our complimentary shuttle is available within a 3 mile radius; within that 3 miles are over 30 restaurant options.
Thank you again for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future if business brings you back to town.
Harrisburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The facility was great
The room was well maintained
Nice flat screen tv
Nice workout area
Nice breakfast area
My wife would like to stay there again
Good value for rate paid
The location was easy access to I77
I85 downtown Charlotte
Felt very secure

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Lawrence M
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your comprehensive review of our property, it was certainly a pleasure to read all your positive comments on our amenities. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.
Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'll start by saying the staff in all areas of the hotel are excellent in my experience, friendly and helpful. The rooms are a little tired though, nothing like the excellent Hyatt house in uptown Charlotte, but they were large, clean and with a huge bed. Kitchenette was well equipped and all rooms had bedroom and lounge area with 2 TVs as far as I know.
Breakfast is good, as are the afternoon snacks Mon thru Thurs (complimentary). Don't miss the chicken wings... The seating area to eat is a bit small though, sometimes you have to eat on the sofas in the lobby.
The pool area is quite nice, it was closed when we were there but I sat out there a couple of times to get some sun.
Its a bit of a walk to any shops or restaruants, and you have to cross the freeway entrance where there aren't any sidewalks either. There is a hotel shuttle that takes you to and from a 3 mile radius (includes Wal-mart and the light rail station) plus to the airport on demand, but understandably they give priority to the airport customers, so sometimes you can end up waiting a while for them to pick you up at other locations.
Laundry and internet access, as well as a fitness room available to guests. Free wifi is pretty good.
I would recommend it though, especially if you have use of a car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review our property. We will begin a full hotel renovation in November to include the Guest House, Guest Rooms, Outdoor Patio, and our Food and Beverage options. Thank you again for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and I hope you can stay with us again in the future when you are in the Charlotte area.
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I came here for a student nurse convention with five of my students. The students had a two bedroom suite with two bathrooms (a must for five girls) and a sofa bed so they were comfotable and I had a king room across from them. The hotel provided transportation to the light rail and it was only a 7 minute ride to the convention center. They also provided transportation to local restaurants and helped us find which bus to take from the convention center to get to several restaurants we wanted to try. We were there four days so got the $20.00 weekly pass for bus and lightrail. The staff was very accommodating and the rooms were superb with comfy bed, kitchen and separate sitting area. The social hour was relaxing with complementary wine, beer, soft drinks and food. Why stay uptown with no social hour, breakfast or free internet when you can stay here and have easy access to the city center. Other nurses staying near the convention center were jealous of the accommodations we had. I highly recommend this hotel for comfort, ammenities and service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comprehensive review of our property, it was certainly a pleasure to read all your positive comments on our amenities. You covered all aspects of your stay however I was particularly appreciative about your comments regarding our staff, it was nice for you to acknowledge them for a job well done.
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and we hope you can stay with us again next trip.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I slept great here. The staff really stepped up and helped us in many ways. Breakfast was great hot and fresh. The whole group agreed it was a great hotel. Easy to find. also a hardware store across the street. Thanks again and we will be back.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It is great to hear about the great service you recieved and how much you enjoyed breakfast. We will look forward to seeing you next time you are in Charlotte!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Recently stayed at Hyatt House for three days. The entire staff made me feel at home. They all went out of their way. The rooms were very clean and contained everything for a very comfortable stay. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I enjoyed reading your comments as it's always nice to hear compliments on cleanliness and customer service, as we truly take pride in what we all do here.
Thank you again for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and I hope you can stay with us again in the future when you pass through the Charlotte area.