“Staff was the best.”

Ranked #24 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Nashville, Tennessee
“Staff was the best.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I slept great here. The staff really stepped up and helped us in many ways. Breakfast was great hot and fresh. The whole group agreed it was a great hotel. Easy to find. also a hardware store across the street. Thanks again and we will be back.

• Stayed March 2013
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It is great to hear about the great service you recieved and how much you enjoyed breakfast. We will look forward to seeing you next time you are in Charlotte!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Recently stayed at Hyatt House for three days. The entire staff made me feel at home. They all went out of their way. The rooms were very clean and contained everything for a very comfortable stay. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I enjoyed reading your comments as it's always nice to hear compliments on cleanliness and customer service, as we truly take pride in what we all do here.
Thank you again for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and I hope you can stay with us again in the future when you pass through the Charlotte area.
Jacksonville
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Terrible for an airport hotel. I reserved because of the shuttle - arriving late and leaving on an early flight. My flight got in late - no shuttle "we stop at midnight" - $25 cab ride to hotel! OK - I need a 6am shuttle - "Full". How about 7am - "Full". Can you get me a ride some other way - "No". Another $25 cab ride back to the hotel!! I would never use this again. Staff was rude and the idea of not having any way to accommodate travelers with a shuttle when the circumstances aren't exactly in line with what's good FOR THE HOTEL is not my kind of airport hotel. 10 thumbs down - you've got dozens of alternatives at this airport that are better. Don't take a chance on this one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we truly value your input. We strive to make all aspects of your stay pleasant. I am sorry the shuttle shuttle service did not meet your needs, our shuttle runs from 5am - 12am daily. We did have a 6:30am shuttle to the airport when the 6am and 7am times are full and I apologize if this was not offered to you, this is not the typical behavior or level of service we have to offer here. Again, thank you for your feedback. Please contact me at 704-525-2600 if you would to discuss further.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 13, 2013

On a suggestion from a fellow colleague i gave this property a shot... It was the best advice I have taken. The staff is exceptional from the moment you walk in to the reception. They are always with a smile and extremely accommodating. As I travel a fair amount and stay at a variety of chains this want would rank right up there with the likes of the W, Fairmount chain. Rooms are spotless and spacious… I would strongly suggest this to any business traveler you will not be disappointed …

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your excellent review! It is amazing to be compared to a W and Fairmont hotel! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best regards
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The ladies working the front desk were extremely helpful. Check in was smooth and they were very nice.The one bedroom suite we had had plenty of room. The only bad thing I can say is that they need more ice makers.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stacy M
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property. I enjoyed reading your comments as it's always nice to hear compliments about our customer service, as we truly take pride in what we all do here.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've traveled the world over and had the opportunity to stay in 4-star and 5-star hotels in many locations. At the end of the day the most important variable by far is customer service. THIS HOTEL EXCELS at CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I have stayed at Hyatt House Charlotte Airport frequently over the last 2-3 years while traveling on business and the service is consistent. From the cheerful welcome you receive when you walk through the front door to the exceptionally clean room you enjoy when you go to bed they are focused on service. I have complimented the manager because I believe a business will go in the direction the manager takes them. The manager at this hotel knows her guests by name and leads by example. I recommend staying here. Even when I am travelling in Charlotte with my family we choose to stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nina S, Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Wow, thank you for the great review! I enjoyed reading your comments as it's always nice to hear compliments, as we truly take pride in what we all do here.

Maryland
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed here one night due to flight cancellation at Charlotte airport. Was here for the same reason when it was a Hyatt place a few years ago. The price seemed kind of high, but everything else was booked due to numerous weather delays that evening. The hotel has a free airport shuttle, but I didn't call the hotel until 12:20, and the shuttle stops running at 12:00...the taxi ride was $17.00--Think he took me the long way.
Regardless of that, the front desk staff were polite and efficient. Got in my room pretty quickly, found it to be fashinable and comfortable. There's a mini kitchen and a large sectional sofa in the living area if you have time to relax. I had a very restful sleep after a long day (night) of travelling. I heard zero noise.
The best part about the hotel is the breakfast--lots of choices: fruit, pastries, juices, many hot items, and good coffee. The shuttle driver made a special trip for me to get back to the airport on the half-hour--they usually run only on the hour. That made up for the issue the night before.
I think I like this design better than the Hyatt Place concept--less trendy, more comfy. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your comprehensive review of our property, it was certainly a pleasure to read all your positive comments on our amenities. You covered all aspects of your stay however I was particularly appreciative about your comments regarding our Shuttle Driver in the morning, I am pleased they were able to accommodate you.
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt House Charlotte Airport and we hope you can stay with us again next trip.