“Solid choice”

HYATT house Charlotte Airport
Ranked #29 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We recently stayed here while passing through Charlotte. Obviously, this hotel is near the airport, and caters to that market but we were driving through. We stayed in the one bedroom King Suite and I found that the room was suitable for our needs, it also appears to be a decent residential neighborhood. Southpark Mall was not too far away if you need access to shops, etc. I've read that the hotel was recently renovated, but the furnishings and design seemed a little out dated to me, but not dirty, just dated. The room itself was spacious and it was nice to have a separate living area. This is now the third Hyatt House/Summerfield Suites I stayed in (Utah, Austin, and Charlotte). My favorite has been the one in Sandy, Utah as it was newer and had slightly more space. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this property and would stay here again while passing through.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We will begin a complete renovation in the Spring so please make sure you come back and stay with us.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed at this place for 3 nights with my family. We had a good experience both with room service, breakfast, and everything else. The kitchen is small and integrated into the living room but we found it to be just fine and useful. The only inconvenient that I found was that the exhaust didn't work in the bath room but it wasn't that big an issue. Breakfast was very nice and they did their best to keep the place neat and clean. I'd stay at this place again if I'm in Charlotte.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank your for writing a review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Charlotte.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here many nights over the last couple years. We really love it. The people are always very warm and welcoming. The breakfast bar always has a good selection. The social hour in the evening is great if you want to sit and have a glass of wine or a beer and chat with your friends or grab a quik snack or even a lite dinner. And the best part it cost you nothing! The pool in the summer is always clean and fresh and the hot tub year round is ready for guests. The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds comfortable. Thank you for all you do Hyatt House! See you again in a few weeks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review. We are so pleased you enjoy all our services and amenities and we look forward to seeing in a few weeks. Regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our stay at the Hyatt Charlotte Airport was the best experince we have ever had. The staff were very friendly, helpful and went out of their way to assist us with everything we needed. The breakfast and snack bar had excellent selections. The hotel had a buisness center and a state of art exercise room. We highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in both a single room and a suite and both were excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maggie123goodwife
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you enjoyed the food and beverage options and that you recieved great service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Charlotte.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our stay at the Hyatt was super. The room layout was excellent and very comfortable. The staff was very frendly, helpful and professional. We had personal contact with a number of staff members and found them excellent.

Room Tip: Easy access to the Airport.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are all very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Please let us know if you ever go another Blue Ridge trip, we would be happy to host you! Best regards

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have stayed at the Hyatt House for 9 months and have become one of the Hyatt House family members. I have felt nothing love, support, and comfort while staying here. Everyone from the management team to the housekeeper has made my stay such a wonderful experience. I am going to truly miss everyone there. I look forward to my next stay there. This will always be a place that I will come back to.

Room Tip: My favorite room was room 202. This room is close to the stairs, elevator, and the side door. What...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review and I am glad you felt like part of our family the past 9 months . We will look forward to your future visits next year.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Some of the best service at a hotel I've received in the last few years! The hotel is scheduled to begin a top to bottom renovation and while most areas are in good shape and well cared for, it will be interesting to see the new designs as they are installed. The breakfast buffet and the evening snacks are tasty and plentiful. The rooms are large, comfortable, and I never have trouble sleeping when here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We are very excited about the renovations schedule to begin in the Spring. Please make sure you come back and see us!