HYATT house Charlotte Airport
$151
  • Room Service
$139
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$88
All reviewssummerfield suitesliving roomomelet baromelette stationmini kitchengreat hotelbasketball courtstove topan extended stayfree weightsawesome stayhome away from homemorning breakfastworkout roomcharlotte airportflat screenhotel room
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have stayed here for a month and couldn't be happier with my choice of hotel. It was close to my new work office. The breakfast was outstanding as was the nightly manager's social. The room was great since my family came and stayed with me for a couple of weeks. Having a separate living area from the main bedroom was a huge plus. All of the hotel staff was extremely nice and many even took the time to know my name and make a point of saying hello when they saw me. I can't say enough about how I was treated very well by Nina, General Manager, and Carol who worked the front desk. If we are ever in need to staying in a hotel in the Charlotte area, this is the ONLY place I will stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Wow! Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are all very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please let us know if you ever need a weekend getaway, we would be happy to host you!
Best regards,

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have stayed here several times. It is my favorite Charlotte hotel. Good price for a 1 bedroom suite w/big HD tv, dvd player, free internet, free parking and great free breakfast unlike many of the downtown hotels I have had to stay at. A little further out but worth it. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were traveling with cash & were told they only take credit cards. We are trying to cut down use of cc, but agreed b/c we were tired. We requested King bed but walked in to find Queen. Had to call front desk & wait 45 min. in hot hallway to be transferred to another room. Then tv didn't work in 2nd room, had to call front desk again. Found long black hairs all over room (shower wall, floor, inside folded towels). Room also had musty smell. Not at all what I expected from Hyatt.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Tracey C
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

My apologies regarding your last stay here with us, what you experienced with us is most definitely not our standard of service. Please contact me here at the hotel directly so we can discuss your stay and see how we can make this right for you. 704-525-2600.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt on the last night of our vacation. It was the PERFECT hotel to stay in as it was near the airport (with shuttle). The hotel room was wonderful in that there was a bedroom and small living area to unwind and relax. There is also a shuttle service that will take you to a restaurant within 3 miles of the hotel and then pick you up when ready. The breakfast was one of the best that we had as part of the hotel package.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Thank yoiu for your review of our hote, we appreciate the feedback we recieve from our guests. We look forward to seeing yiou the next time you come to Charlotte.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I'm a Hyatt Diamond member and have stayed at many, many properties around the world. This hotel is--by far--the worst Hyatt I've ever experienced. The lobby is nice, but that is where it ends. The hallways are dingy and there is a lingering smell of rancid smoke and old carpet. The rooms, while spacious, have low ceilings and are dark, and the most outdated beige decor. The sinks were old and cracked, the shower and tub discolored. The whole thing gives the impression of dirt. The sheets were not Hyatt's usual quality--they were actually scratchy. Two of the three phones in my suite were broken, the walls were thin. You couldn't call the desk, but could hear EVERY voice in the hallway. There was not enough lighting. The sofa was such a strange color that I was afraid to sit on it. As soon as I walked into my room, I wanted to cry. Indeed, I immediately called (on my cell phone because the room phones didn't work) the other Hyatts in the area to escape this one--but was unable to change due to some special event that caused all the other hotels to be booked. When I complained to the manager, she offered me a pitiful number of Hyatt points as a way of apologizing then said she hoped I'd come back after the renovations! Renovate? Nope. I think Hyatt better tear this one down and start all over again. I gave it 2 stars only because the people at the desk were nice while saying how sorry they were that the hotel wasn't up to expectations. Oh, and the internet worked (that was a surprise given how broken down everything else was). If you came to only this hotel and thought that it represented the brand, you'd probably never stay at Hyatt again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank dianabb02
Nina S, General Manager at HYATT house Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we truly value your input. We strive to make all aspects of your stay pleasant and I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I am sorry that condition of the hotel was not up to your standards. We will be fully renovating in the fall from our Guest House, Guest Rooms, Outdoor Patio, and our Food and Beverage options. I am happy you were pleased with the internet and service by our front desk. Please keep us in mind the next time you come to town, we promise that we will keep the hotel clean and friendly for you!