“Smashfries!”

Smashburger
Ranked #386 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Make sure you try the smashfries when you're there. It's a great place to eat and they don't act like a chain at all. It seems to be very well managed and the people care about their job. On top of all that, the food is great!

There are newer reviews for Smashburger

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Go to Smashburger for smashingly great burgers, chicken, salads and many other choices. They smash your hamburger or chicken (which you can have grilled or fried) and offer choices of several buns or salads to choose from along with your choice of meat. Choices abound in the unique/new approach towards the traditional hamburger and chicken on a bun or salad. Their shakes are also a hit. Give it a try and enjoy!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

A number of reviewers said the burgers were greasy. I suppose they were but a burger from very lean meat is flavorless. So, I think they were very good. Let's face it, a good burger is not good for you. My wife and I were there with friends and we all enjoyed the meals. We all had a version of the Classic. The sweet potato fries were very good and the Smashburger fries were good also although they were very flavorful including garlic. They aren't for everyone. The service was very good and the place was clean. I'm glad they don't have one near where I live because I'd be there more often than I should. The best burger in the world is served at The Spot in Kenosha WI - real greasy but oh so good. But these aren't bad either.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Back in California I was introduced to Smashburger. in Carlsbad CA. I was very happy to find a Smashburger in Charlotte. The burgers are fresh and tasty. I order the Avocado Club Burger. Burger was cooked just right. the apple wood bacon and avocado slices , lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing all on a multiwheat bun was just perfection.. I am normally a small eater so I opt for a smaller size (This was still too much for me to eat, but glad I had leftovers for later in the day). Smashburgers have signature fries called what else... "Smashfries" . These are truly a different twist to fries. Love the combo of rosemary, olive oil and garlic. No ketchup needed.
I Also had the Oreo Shake. How can you go wrong with Haagen Daz shakes and Malts. So thick and satisfying. On a $$ saving note, if you are a Costco Member you can purchase a set of two $25 gift certificates for $39.99. What deal. Save $10.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I should have known by the smell. Grease hole! Don't waste your time or money. I'm embarrassed to have them in my town. I give them about a year before they close because they seem like they have a rich investor.

1  Thank Truthfultraveler1